5'1 120lbs 34A 345CC/365CC. Orlando, FL

Hey everyone! So I am scheduled for my surgery on...

Hey everyone! So I am scheduled for my surgery on May 16th and have been reading reviews all day long to make sure I am going with the right size. I want to achieve a full C small D look. Nothing too dramatic but definitely something that won't be too small. Anyone with similar stats leave a comment below :)

Pre-op is tomorrow!

Going to ask my doctor if I can go up to 400 hp SRF silicone CCs and a bigger size for my right (asymmetry) Hopefully he says yes. My surgery is 7 days away!!!!! Also I have a bit of a cold. I am hoping it goes away before surgery :( Also, here is a before picture. So embarrassed :/

A bit of a background

I breastfed two kids! They favored the left one more :(

Arnika Forte

My PS gave me these pills to help with swelling and bruising. I am supposed to start them today but have no idea where I have placed them. Surgery is on Monday! Anyone know where I can find them in store? :(

Tomorrow is surgery day!

Tomorrow is surgery day! Can't believe it is finally here after years of wanting this procedure done! (My son is 5 and daughter is 2). I am trying to remain calm. Not nervous yet :)

Hey everyone. So I got my implants today :) I am so happy with the staff at Dr. Matas office. I arrived there at 11:20 and was called back into the room. The nurse took pictures of my breasts and she told me the anesthesiologist would be coming in. The anesthesiologist asked me some questions and let me express some concerns I had with the IV. (I had a horrible experience when I gave birth to my son a few years ago such as bruising, swelling, numbness when a nurse hit my nerve twice! Ugh) To be honest, I was most scared of the IV than anything bahaha. Right after he left, Dr. Matas walked in and we confirmed my size. I chose 365CC/385CC. He made his marks with the marker and told me to come on in to the surgery room. I got up on the table and the anesthesiologist started my IV. He was so gentle I didn't even feel the needle at all! I fell asleep within 3 minutes! Next thing I know I woke up in the recovery room asking the nurse why my throat was hurting. She explained to me it was because of the tube they put in your mouth to help you breathe while on anesthesia. Surgery took about an hour 1/2 and I was in the recovery room for about an hour. As soon as I got home, my pain was a 8/10. I ate and took a perkocet and within 30 minutes I am at a 3/10! Can't wait to show you all pictures :)

Sneak peak...

Post-op visit today!

I woke up tense today and still need help getting up from my bed. Can't wait for this soreness/pain to go away!! Anyway, I saw Dr. Matas today for my pre-op. He showed me some massages I need to do to help make the breast implant nice and soft. I told him I am feeling nauseous from my antibiotics and pain meds so he prescribed me some zofran. He is one of the sweetest people I know! He gave me a hug right before surgery yesterday and hugged me today and told me my boobs look beautiful! He makes me feel so comfortable in his office. I am so happy with my results already! :) he said I am able to take my bra off for about an hour a day and ice them so I will add some pictures once I get home!!

I have class tomorrow

Really hope I am able to get up and go to class at 9am tomorrow. Feeling sore still but a lot better than yesterday. I couldn't even get up on my own because the pain was horrible. Also, is it normal for literally every part of my body to be sore? Ugh

Swollen and bloated :(

Stabbing pains?

I felt normal today! No pain! But I did have some stabbing pains in my right boob today around 9pm. It was on and off but they sure did hurt. Thankfully, they subsided! I am 4 days post op today ????

I'm 5 days post op!

I really believe Arnika supplement my doctor gave me to start taking 2 days prior to my surgery helped me a lot with avoiding any bruising! I am very thankful for that! I am officially off pain medicine and today is my final day of arnika supplements. I'm loving my boobs so far :) I am upset I can't get my nipple piercings back on though :( not sure where the hole went lol. :(

10 days post op

Seriously can not believe I am 10 days post op. I saw dr. Matas on Tuesday for my pre-op and he removed my tape! I was scared to look at my scars but they aren't bad. I got some biocorneum cream to put on the scars! Anyway, he said boobs are looking good and showed me some massages to do. I felt like I forgot how to do them once I got home. Anyone know someone on here who has done a video of the massages so I can watch? I'm not sure I'm doing them properly. I tried on one of my favorite bathing suits I used to wear and it hardly covers haha. I need to go shopping for some new ones soon. I also need some bra recommendations.

3 weeks (Monday)

Hey all! I've been so busy with my kids and dealing with school (summer semester) so I haven't had a chance to post an update! Not much has changed except that my boobs are feeling softer and I can squish them together now! I have been trying to do my exercises as much as I remember. Any tips on bras? I need to go out and buy some. Only been wearing sport bras! Still haven't gotten measured but I plan on going to Victoria secret for their annual sale tomorrow and get sized :) hope everyone is healing well!

Ps. Has anyone heard of missing a period after a BA or surgery ? I'm only 6 days late but I've heard it could be because of all the stress the body went through. I'm positive I'm not pregnant! Haha

Another comparison picture..

Here is a before and after with this lingerie piece.