25 Yrs Old, 5'9" 175lb Curvy Athletic Build

Went to a few consultations before choosing a...

Went to a few consultations before choosing a surgeon I feel very comfortable with. I am currently barely filling out the top of my 36B bras and I'd like to be around full C/D area. Based on my measurements during the consultation and trying on sizers, right now I'm thinking of going with 400cc round high profile Mentor silicone implants under the muscle. I am glad I took some pictures with the sizers so I am able to refer back when I get anxiety about choosing the correct size. I'm a little concerned that high profile will produce really round results but based on my wish pics, this is what the surgeon suggested to achieve desired fullness.

Recent thoughts

My preop is next week and after some more consideration, I'm really leaning more towards wanting a full D after surgery. The sizers seemed pretty good but after knowing I will lose some cc's going under muscle, I'm really wondering if I should go a little bigger to make up for it. Posting some wish pics.