Liposuction and Fat Grafting to the Buttocks - Orlando, FL

So I had like a square body frame. I have PCOS and...

So I had like a square body frame. I have PCOS and I tend to gain weight around my mid section. Even though I had a butt, it didn't look quite nice. I thought tummy tuck was my answer. I went to Dr.O wanting to get a tummy tuck, since I didn't have a baby yet he suggested that I do liposuction and do a fat grafting to my buttocks. It totally made sense because if I have a baby I would have to revise my tummy tuck. My experience was smooth. I had my husband to take care of me. After the surgery you will feel like oh no my butt is too big, but don't worry the swelling will go down.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

First of all Dr. O is just an amazing person. He is super sweet and he really takes time to sit down and listen to you. He did an exceptional work on me. I love every single curves he created, before my body frame had no definition. Another thing about Dr. O is, he is not one of those doctors who is in this just for the money. He took really good care of me. The day of the surgery is when I fell in love with Dr. O, because after he drew all over me, he asked my husband and I if want anything else. I didn't want to say anything since we already talked about the body parts that he will perform liposuction on. But my husband asked Dr. O if he could lipo the hump i had on my back. I guess it's called a buffalo hump. And he was totally okay with it. I was shocked. I mean come on guys normally doctors charge you by every single area, but Dr. O didn't care. I cannot tell you how great this guy is. I plan on getting two more procedures done next year and guess who where I am going. My husband is also getting liposuction done by Dr. O on May 2nd. We are super excited.