Lower Body Lift - Orlando, FL

I have waited 15 years to get the nerve up and go...

I have waited 15 years to get the nerve up and go through with this surgery. I am on day 5 of recovery and feel great. I have some pain but that is managed with pain medication and cannot believe how amazing I look on day 5. Dr. Soto is an amazing person who I felt completely comfortable with and his staff was exceptional as well. If you live in the Orlando area see him for any cosmetic procedure. He is a perfectionist and that is definitely a plus in this field of work and he cares about you.

5 days into recovery

I am only 5 days into the recovery of the lower body lift. It is extremely tiring to move around but it's amust. What I do to help me walk further is eat and take a pain medication which allows me to walk a little longer. I do crash when I sit down and sleep for about 20 minutes but feels like an hour. I was able take a month off from work which is a blessing and something that really is needed. I'm sorry for bouncing around with information , it's just there's so much to say about what was told and what I found to be different. When you hear them say you will need someone there to help...you think yes I got someone but what you don't realize is how much you need them. The person who helps you during this time must be someone who you feel completely comfortable with because they will take you to the bathroom ,empty your drains, and give you showers. My husband has been absolutely the best. It's really hard for me to allow people to help me since ,I have always been the care giver.
I waited 15 years because I was nervous and didn't want to go through the pain, I just believe I wasn't ready. During those years and prior I had 5 pregnancies. (2 miscarriages and 3 daughters) I also quit smoking, gained a lot of weight and that began another change. I started adding small changes with my way if eating and now I have been able to maintain my weight and go to the gym regularly. I now go to the gym because it relieves stress and I don't see it as a"have too".
Back to the recovery.... When I take my binder off for the required 30 minutes, I will put a tank top on to go under it because it's causing blisters that pop and are extremely painful. The garment was an experience putting it back on the first time I took shower. It's confusing at first but once you know how it goes it goes quickly. My first shower....I did it with an hour into my pain medication and my muscle relaxers which is what i suggest becAuse it feels weird. My husband washed me because I was concentrating on my balance and not getting sick.
My opinion on getting this done... You seriously have to want it, it's not a weight loss option . I had so much skin hanging that no matter what I did it wasn't doing anything . I went into the procedure comfortable with my weight it's just the skin is what I hated about my body which made me feel horrible.

9 days PS date

The past two days have been uncomfortable. I feel extra swollen , not sure if it's from the Gatorade I am drinking or just normal swelling,or I'm just plan tired of feeling tightly wound. I want to do so much and I'm restricted so it's frustrating. I hope that things improve soon. I'm sure they will and this blah mood will too.
The good part I suppose my drain that is left is t producing much and what it's producing is very light red.

Week 5

I'm on week 5 and feel wonderful . My scar looks great , a small thin line . I am so happy with my results and it's only week 5.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon