Better Late Than Never....47 and New Boobs. Orland Park, IL

I'm very confident as a woman however my small...

I'm very confident as a woman however my small breasts were always my " ugh body part". I'm 5'10" and I keep my weight between 170-180 pounds. My chest was never in proportion to my size. I had small sagging breasts that made my 34b bras feel even smaller. I looked good in padded bras so only me and God knew what I looked like without them. My husband had no issues with my chest and thought I was crazy for wanting to get implants. But for me I wanted to love what I saw when I looked in the mirror and I did not love small boobs. I didn't want the big stripper boobs either. I just wanted tactful boobs for my weight and height. I had my surgery 4-15-16 and I am very pleased. I went with 375 cc high profile silicon gel implants under the muscle. I'm a D cup now but I look natural. It's only been 3 days post op and the results are great. I have top volume now and my breasts are perky again. The pain is minimal and I keep ice packs and pain pills So glad I finally did what made me happy because that's all that matters.

Never too late

Day 4 post opt the zip front sports bra feels great! Never owned one before ????

Never too late

Day 4

12 days post op bye bye 34b

12 days post op pain is basically gone. I'm doing the massages but not as often as I should. Gotta get better with that. Loving the result of natural looking full breasts that fit my body frame,

5 months post opt

Haven't posted in awhile but still pleased with my natural looking results. So glad I chose to stay in a reasonable bra size that doesn't look super plastic????
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah was very personable and made sure I had implants that were a good fit for me. I like that he was not about just giving me big boobs that were not a good fit for my size and height. His concern was sincere and his the staff was very experienced. Dr. Shah is a class act and my only regret is not getting the surgery done 7 years ago .