Amazing Job, Couldn't Be Happier!

For years I have been very insecure about my nose,...

For years I have been very insecure about my nose, I hated everything about it. I have a very prominent hump. I never liked taking pictures especially of my side profile. My ultimate goal was to have the rhinoplasty surgery, but financially it was not possible at the moment. I did my research on doctors who have expirence performing non surgical nose jobs and I came across Dr. Johnny Mao. Doctor Mao is an amazing surgeon who took the time to carefully listen to my request, he explained the procedure in perfect detail, what I would expect, feel, etc. I appreciate the time he took on me. The procedure was not painful at all, at least not for me. Some discomfort, but nothing that can not be tolerated. He was very gentle and would constantly ask if I felt any pain. Doctor Mao seems to be a perfectionate, someone who prides over their work. He doesn't settle with just any outcome. Overall I am very satsitifed with the results. The bump is still slightly visible but it is what I had stated I wanted during the consult. I didn't want to risk having the bridge too thick so I did ask for a bit less than the usual to be put in. He's an amazing doctor!!!
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon