21, Recent College Grad Finally Going for It

So all my life I've felt SUPER self conscious...

So all my life I've felt SUPER self conscious about the slight droop in the tip of my nose, and would absolutely envy everyone with perfect ski slope profiles. I would cringe when I would see side views of myself in pictures, and when I would point it out to friends or family, they'd swear they didn't see what I meant. Fast forward coming to terms with what I was given, I got my Bachelors in May and have been making extra money before heading back to school. Given my extra time, I started looking back into the idea of taking charge and actually doing something about my insecurity, and did tons of research before I came across Dr. Mao. Given the reviews and pictures of his work, I felt very impressed though still nervous, but I bit the bullet and made the appointment. The first thing I noticed when he entered the room he was super cordial, kind and attentive, which calmed my nerves immediately. Though I was an hour late for my appointment (came all the way from North Salem, NY), he took his time with me and made sure I was absolutely comfortable with everything, like a true professional. Super knowledgable, and gave me a very, very natural tweak which is EXACTLY what I wanted. I highly recommend him if you do decide to just do it!
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon