Syringoma Removal

For anyone struggling with under eye skin...

For anyone struggling with under eye skin syringomas, this is your solution. I have very sensitive skin and have been battling with little bumps under my eyes for years, I've tried switching skin care line, microdermabrasion, retinA; none with good results. When I found out that Dr. Mao has syringoma removal procedure with electrocautery I was ecstatic!!! Basically this procedure is burning off the tiny raised bumps on skin just below the eyes. I was scared about the potential pain since the under eye skin is super tender and sensitive, but you get local anesthetic injection before the actual procedure. I did not feel a thing! No pain, other than minor injection pain before the actual procedure, but that's minimal. As far as results, I can see that all the raised bumps are all burned off and I see tiny marks the electrocautery left but no longer raised. I can already tell that it's gonna look good like I never had syringomas before once it's fully healed. I cannot wait!!! I can tell Dr. Mao has very good techinique because I see that only the raised bumps are treated off, the good part of my skin is not affected and left untouched. I highly recommend this procedure for stubborn syringoma removal and Dr. Mao does a very careful, meticulous job which is what you need to minimize risk for scarring.
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is careful and makes sure that you feel comfortable by answering your questions so that you know exactly what to expect for recovery, prevention for scarring, and when your expect results. He is an expert not just in syringoma removal but pretty much all procedures neck up surgical and non-surgical.