Chin implant replacement , mini facelift and fat grafting by Dr. Johnny Mao

I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Johnny Mao to...

I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Johnny Mao to be my reconstructive/plastic surgeon. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Dr. Mao was very thorough and diligent from very beginning (initial consult & planning stages) until surgery and post surgery visits. He always gave ample time to answer all my questions and even has state of the art equipment to show "what desired results would look like" before surgery is under-taken. His professional and personable mannerism is to be commended. He is a highly experienced physician and surgeon with a communication style that puts you at ease, always addressing any questions you may have. I have full confidence in his expertise and am extremely pleased with my surgery results. There is no other facial surgeon that I have come across that is of the high caliber of Dr. Johnny Mao. He has performed a number of procedures on me, including chin replacement implant (removal of an old implant from another plastic surgeon), fat grating to even out my sunken temples, and a mini face lift. I absolutely recommend Dr. Mao and am very grateful and thankful to him for his amazing results.

All Surgery Performed at In-house Surgery Center rather than in Hospital

I was thankful for the choice to have my procedures (divided into 2 separate ones) performed at Dr. Mao's in-house surgery center. I could have opted to have both procedures done at a hospital, however, it was my preference to select the in-house, state-of-the-art facility at Dr. Mak's office. I was happy to go that route. It put me at more ease having the surgeries performed there.

Photos chin replacement and mini lift - Dr. Johnny Mao

Gaining my self-esteem back thanks to Dr. Johnny Mao in Orange, Connecticut. Dr. Mao is triple-board certified and I couldn't be happier with the results which will improve as swelling subsides more. Finding this genuinely compassionate, caring doctor who specializes in facial surgery with amazing expertise and skill was a tremendous God-send and blessing! The answer to my all my prayers!
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Johnny Mao is unequivocally the best facial plastic surgeon I have worked with. He is very thorough, professional and makes you feel at ease from beginning to end of the whole process. He is sensitive to your needs and concerns and with his touch of humor and high level of expertise, I found him to be very trustworthy and comfortable to work with. Office staff is also wonderful -- friendly, helpful and professional.