20 yrs old , 5'2, 110 Lbs, 375ccs Silicone Unders

When I was in high school I was about 30 lbs...

When I was in high school I was about 30 lbs heavier, bigger boobs and I was a lot happier with them. Once i lost weight I experienced some unevenness and at my smallest my breasts seem tiny on my frame and I've researched for about a year maybe two now and Dr. Restifo was the best I've found so I booked in a consultation with him.

So far I've had a great experience with Dr. Restifo. He was extremely helpful, kind and knowledgable and confident in his abilities, so was I after looking at his work online. In person we tried on a few different sizes and he was immediately able to point out unevenness in my breasts that we will correct, we are going between 400ccs- 450ccs though haven't decided for sure how big I want to go as there's a 50cc difference in one breast currently . I know I won't go over 500ccs as it'd be too big on my frame. I'm 5'2 , 110lbs and at an empty 32d now though its mostly lower breast tissue rather than upper. I haven't quite decided how big to go but I definitely want my breasts to look big on my frame but not ridiculous?

Honestly Dr. Restifo's staff were a bit unfriendly to me personally the day I went, maybe it was a bad day I caught them on? But it doesn't matter much as he is the one doing my surgery and who I need to be happy with. He was in a great mood though and very professional, I have nothing bad to say about him. As I live far away I had consultation and pre-op on the same day. I currently am near Boston and the drive is nearly 2-3 hours depending on traffic so it's hard to come back and fourth so much.

I'm so excited for my surgery and have proactively started taking Iron supplements as I used to have anemia and I want to be sure when I get my blood work done that I will have no issues with it. I live abroad in the UK most of the time and so do not have health insurance while i'm in the states for my procedure so will get generic forms of medication and will update with that after the surgery too!

Getting ready as I get closer to surgery!

Nervous now and just booked in with my primary doctor , paid the remaining balance for my surgery and I feel much better and less anxious. Looking at the photos I feel like 450 ccs will be great since I have such a small frame and some breast tissue to start off with. I've lost a little bit of weight as well so hopefully the implants will look even better. Been taking Iron pills for over a month too so my iron shouldn't be an issue at my medical clearance appt.

I've been looking at front closure bras, not sure what size to get as I'm only a 32 but I have a feeling my breasts will be much bigger so I might need a bigger band size?

I'll be filling my prescriptions soon too and will be getting the generic versions so they're more affordable. Anyone have other recovery tips I might not think of besides colace??

Anxiety, Blood work tomorrow. Worrying about size again

I'm wondering if I should be at a lower CC amount like 375-425 now as I see how many other small ladies went for sizing for implants? I'm so paranoid about being too big and making my breasts sag prematurely? Or having it look terrible and over the top?

Anxiety continues

So my implants are ordered for the surgery, bloodwork done, doctors done and i went to fill my prescription earlier this week, come to find out it's expired and can't be called in over the phone? Only in person with a written script. So now I have to wait until the day of surgery to have my prescriptions filled by my mum when I'm in surgery. Fun and games... Anyways, I'm booking my hotel for the surgery and hopefully will be able to recover smoothly. Praying that I dont feel too much pain and that the results are worth it.

Two more days!

Figured I would add some last minute pics of my before boobs! I'm so excited and have surgery at 8am Monday morning! I have my meds, stool softeners, sports bras and am hoping I don't forget anything! So excited to finally have big boobs again after the weight loss. I know Dr. Restifo will do a wonderful job. Even his staff have been kinder to me lately for some reason! I'm feeling a lot more comfortable now and hope that my recovery goes quickly. I'll admit the fear of coming out of anesthesia in pain is a big issue.

Day 1? Or 2?

I'm really sore, was very high yesterday and surgery was great with Dr restifo and the anesthesiologist was very kind and I last remember laying down and then waking up, very slowly and being in about a 7/10 pain wise. They gave me meds, then eventually got me percocet and then I was driven in a wheelchair to the car. It took an hour or two to fully come to but I couldn't walk. At the hotel I slept a lot, the pain down to a 4-5 and on and off felt sick but not like I was going to throw up. Just woke up a little while ago now and I think I ended up with 375&400ccs. Very sore but I'm not in as much pain? The nurses from the hospital were terrible but all of Dr restifo staff were amazing. One of the hospital nurses rushed me so much to get changed and give a urine sample I dropped my phone into the toilet. But other than that I'm doing OK right now

Day 4…? Or late day 3

I had the horrible ace bandage taken off of me when I went to my first post op visit and that was a relief really! Got refolls on vallium because my pain tolerance is so low. Im really happy with how they look so far and the only bad thing is when I wake up im not medicated and in pain usually. Dr restifo has been so helpful. The day before my post op I called up at 11pn crying in pain and he promised he'd be there to put me at ease and make me comfortable the sport bra and compression band hurt but I guess I'll livem

A quick before&after already!

Loving it!

More boob shots feeling better today than yesterday!

On the Mend!

I am feeling much better and have my 7 day post op monday and hardly need meds, can go to the bathroom on my own, nearly dress on my own and mostly feel good. I can not drive or really make my own food because certain bowls/pans are too heavy but I'm doing great now. Dr. Restifo's staff and he have been wonderful since the procedure and I feel more even and like my breasts are already dropping and fluffing. I can't wait to have the compression band off so I can wear real bras and bralettes!

Day 6

Stitches out tomorrow

Feel Brand New!

I've been doing wonderfully and started my ScarAway strips today. Dr. Restifo and I had our 7 day consult Monday and I have my stitches out, dropping and fluffing a decent amount and I am completely off of my pain medication. I am wearing my compression band as much as I can but really only about 12-14 hrs a day as I get so sore from it! I drove myself to the mall, got new bralettes and feel my breasts are my own already.

Pre op: 32dd ( victorias secret sizing- more like a 32c but full at the bottom)
Post op: 32E and perky.

I'm hoping the gap between my breasts closes a little but besides that I am completely thrilled and Dr. Restifo has been so kind to me all through this. Really. His staff are not great and kind of bitchy to be honest half of the time but he has been a heaven sent and really cares about his patients care and comfort. He is such a wonderful man and so skilled. He gave me exactly what I wanted.

Depression setting in? Not sure if it's the boobie blues or just me?

One of my breasts has started to drop quicker than the other and I guess I'm starting to feel very depressed and find it hard to go on each day since I'm so limited with what I can do now. I hate the band and worry that because I wear it about 12-16 hrs a day ( i cant stand any more than that and get a rash) i might have caused this issue with one boob dropping so much quicker and the shape going so funny? Im worried if I have CC really...

More photos

Still having a hard time

I have my 3 week post op tomorrow, having a very hard time with accepting my breasts as my own and I feel somewhat detached almost? I'm paranoid of getting capsular contracture too for some really weird reason? It's been so hard just trying to relax and not working or doing much physical exercise either. Will post again if anything changes
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful surgeon! I could not be any happier with my treatment. My results are top notch and he truly listens to what you want and has magic hands. His staff can be a bit short sometimes, and often will send you to voicemail when they shouldn't but they waver, sometimes very good sometimes a bit compassionless. He is worth any trouble with reception or phone calls though!