20 Years Old, 5'2, 110 Lbs, 450ccs Silicone, Lost Weight and Want Bigger Boobs Again - Orange, CT

When I was in high school I was about 30 lbs...

When I was in high school I was about 30 lbs heavier, bigger boobs and I was a lot happier with them. Once i lost weight I experienced some unevenness and at my smallest my breasts seem tiny on my frame and I've researched for about a year maybe two now and Dr. Restifo was the best I've found so I booked in a consultation with him.

So far I've had a great experience with Dr. Restifo. He was extremely helpful, kind and knowledgable and confident in his abilities, so was I after looking at his work online. In person we tried on a few different sizes and he was immediately able to point out unevenness in my breasts that we will correct, we are going between 400ccs- 450ccs though haven't decided for sure how big I want to go as there's a 50cc difference in one breast currently . I know I won't go over 500ccs as it'd be too big on my frame. I'm 5'2 , 110lbs and at an empty 32d now though its mostly lower breast tissue rather than upper. I haven't quite decided how big to go but I definitely want my breasts to look big on my frame but not ridiculous?

Honestly Dr. Restifo's staff were a bit unfriendly to me personally the day I went, maybe it was a bad day I caught them on? But it doesn't matter much as he is the one doing my surgery and who I need to be happy with. He was in a great mood though and very professional, I have nothing bad to say about him. As I live far away I had consultation and pre-op on the same day. I currently am near Boston and the drive is nearly 2-3 hours depending on traffic so it's hard to come back and fourth so much.

I'm so excited for my surgery and have proactively started taking Iron supplements as I used to have anemia and I want to be sure when I get my blood work done that I will have no issues with it. I live abroad in the UK most of the time and so do not have health insurance while i'm in the states for my procedure so will get generic forms of medication and will update with that after the surgery too!

Getting ready as I get closer to surgery!

Nervous now and just booked in with my primary doctor , paid the remaining balance for my surgery and I feel much better and less anxious. Looking at the photos I feel like 450 ccs will be great since I have such a small frame and some breast tissue to start off with. I've lost a little bit of weight as well so hopefully the implants will look even better. Been taking Iron pills for over a month too so my iron shouldn't be an issue at my medical clearance appt.

I've been looking at front closure bras, not sure what size to get as I'm only a 32 but I have a feeling my breasts will be much bigger so I might need a bigger band size?

I'll be filling my prescriptions soon too and will be getting the generic versions so they're more affordable. Anyone have other recovery tips I might not think of besides colace??

Anxiety, Blood work tomorrow. Worrying about size again

I'm wondering if I should be at a lower CC amount like 375-425 now as I see how many other small ladies went for sizing for implants? I'm so paranoid about being too big and making my breasts sag prematurely? Or having it look terrible and over the top?
Orange Plastic Surgeon