Fraxel Ruined my Face -- I've Been Told It is Permanent. Orange County, CA

These stories are like someone is reading my own...

These stories are like someone is reading my own personal biography. My life and face and youth was RUINED by a fraxel:dual almost exactly a year ago. Same issues you all are mentioning here. Have been gradually increasing retin-a strength the past 8 months or so (that's when I started the retin-a) and have noticed SOME improvement but definitely not much. I used to have a baby face and chubby cheeks. It all deflated and I look like I belong on the Golden Girls now. I decided to cough up a TON of money and get a bunch of filler in my cheeks (to lift my jowls!!!! What the F!!!) and under my eyes to repair the hollows. It's just the absolute worst thing ever and I would do anything to take it all back. Today I attempted to fill my most recent RX - hoping to get on Tazorac to boost cell turnover and improve hideous orange peel/ice pick scar look - and the price (with insurance!!) was $320 for 30 grams of cream. I'm so heartbroken (and, don't forget, old looking and ugly).
No comment