Breast Augmentation Dr. Reichner is Amazing!

Breast Augmentation Dr. Reichner is Amazing!

I got my breast augmentation on 7/29/16 and my experience with Dr. Reichner and his staff was wonderful. I was really nervous about the procedure and spent a lot of time researching different surgeons. I loved Dr. Reichner’s before and after pictures because they had a more natural look, which is what I was going for. From the first time I met him, he spent as much time with me as I needed and was happy to answer my questions. I was so nervous and indecisive about my size, I kept calling to ask questions and Audra was so patient with me and always happy to help. The nurse, Jennifer, was so sweet and so helpful the entire time. I was really stuck between picking two sizes, and she let me come in to try on different ones. She recommended I pick the bigger size and I am SO happy I listened!

The day before my operation Jennifer gave me a call to go over everything I needed. She is so nice and easy to talk to, and really played a huge part in how great my experience was. The day of the operation Dr. Reichner made me feel so comfortable and let me know after that the operation went smoothly. I had previously shown him pictures of the look I wanted to achieve and they are EXACTLY what I wanted! Dr. Reichner is truly an expert in his job and I cannot say enough good things about him.

His other staff members, Katie and Joy are also really sweet and happy to help whenever I need it. They made me feel comfortable and excited to be going through with it. For something as big as a surgery, it is important for the staff to have good bedside manner, and Dr. Reichner and his staff have it down pat! And, even more importantly, the results are AMAZING. I recommend getting the supplements because I got them and I healed pretty fast. I am now 8 weeks out and am loving them more and more every day.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon