Breast Augmentation with Dr. Reichner - Orange, CA

Getting a breast augmentation has always been on...

Getting a breast augmentation has always been on my mind for the past few years. After feeling mentally ready and doing a lot of research, I went to three different consultations--two in Beverly Hills and my third consultation was with Dr. Reichner.

My previous two consultations I had in Beverly Hills were rushed and the doctors didn't ask me about what I felt or wanted. Dr. Reichner and his staff made me feel very comfortable and made it about me--I didn't feel rushed or pressured. I remember when I met Dr. Reichner, he mentioned how he views plastic surgery as an ART and that is when I knew I wanted him to be my doctor. I felt trust and that everything was going to go great.

I am going on 4 weeks post-op and I am loving my results! I am healing well and I am loving how natural Dr. Reichner has made me look and feel. His staff is so kind and always there to answer my questions. If you are looking into getting a breast augmentation, I highly recommend you meet Dr. Reichner! You will be amazed by your results. Getting a BA was the best 25th birthday present I gave to myself!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reichner made me feel very comfortable and was interested to hear about the look I was going for while also adding his input. He is an expert and you will be happy with your results.