PRK Surgery with Lasik Vision Institute (Ontario, CA) Via Groupon

I think it'd be helpful for me to share my...

I think it'd be helpful for me to share my experience with this business located in Ontario, CA. I don't see any other reviews of this establishment! It won't be very detailed, but rather some words of confidence for anyone considering.
After casually looking around different laser eye centers for a LASIK procedure, I came across a Groupon for LVI. The price was an absolute deal and honestly, without the offer, I probably would have waited even longer to have laser eye surgery. I booked an appointment, and after speaking with Dr. Lee, PRK would be the best option for me due to the condition of my cornea. I set an appointment for eye dilation and purchased a Groupon for laser eye surgery for 1799.
I didn't go in for the actual surgery until about a month later, due to my schedule. The nice thing about this place is that it seems relatively flexible as to when you'd like to have the LASIK or PRK surgery, whether it's the very next weekend of purchase or later than that. I got occasional calls whether I'd like to have an earlier date, and even an offer to try a better machine available for one day only ( I found this a little unexpected ), but declined because I literally did not have the time.
The procedure itself is quick (felt like 3 min each eye), painless, and the great thing is that I was under a relaxant (at my request) to ease my nerves and could barely see what was going on since my eyes were covered. PRK takes longer to heal than LASIK, so I wasn't fully able to operate (drive, worst of the pain gone, read decently, etc) until 6 days later... which is longer than I expected.
The before and aftercare of Lasik Vision Institute was an overall pleasant experience. The employees are all very nice! I checked out Yelp before purchasing the Groupon, and I read some complaints about employee attitude, but it certainly does not apply here. The staff are eager to answer a plethora of questions too. A few complaints I would say is that now after my procedure, calling them is a little irritating because I get redirected to a generic Lasik Vision Institute rep. They say they'll email and contact the office with concerns/problems I have, and it's about a 50/50 chance I'll actually get contacted. Also, I don't appreciate the "original offers" they gave me. I get it. They're a business. But they were going to charge me 400$ for punctual plugs (aka hydration plugs). Since I didn't initially accept, the day before surgery they called again saying they could give me a discount. I ended up paying $200... and turns out, 200$ was the original price all along (price displayed in payment room)! These issues are minimal, though.
It's been about 2 weeks since my procedure and my vision still isn't 20/20 yet, but it's a HECK of a lot better than before. I couldn't see past a foot of clear vision. My vision will be improving and stabilizing over the course of 3 months.
Excited for my final results! As of now, totally and completely worth it.
Dr. Jeffrey Wasserstrom

Quick and professional in the surgery room (although I heard a few complaints from him without him knowing in the waiting room before my surgery). The ratings below are more reflective of LVI itself since I barely even interacted with Wasserstrom.