Such Talent - Ontario, CA

I have been to 4 injectors in the past 10 years...

I have been to 4 injectors in the past 10 years and one was a plastic surgeon. After never being happy and spent tons of money and never getting the look I wanted, Two years ago I met this nurse named Sharony. Advanced medical asthetics and I'm so happy I met her! She is amazing ! She listens to me and does amazing work! Very honest and is not a greedy person. Her prices are very affordable and I highly recommend her to family and friends. She is also on Instagram. Her hands are angel hands very gentle person. I look great she does my lips and my folds also I do my cheeks for a more defined look. I also get my dyspot done from her but I like to look more natural than than the frozen look. She will not use Teosyl.
Advanced Medical Asthetics

Sharony is a nurse with lots of Specialized training in Medical Aesthetics Sharony is a Member of Registered Nurses Association of Ontario and Member of Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery Aesthetic Nurses.