Chin Reduction, Lip Fillers, Incredible Difference! Ontario, ON

I'm a 25 year old female and I was unfortunate to...

I'm a 25 year old female and I was unfortunate to have a pointy, and very long chin that I inherited from my father's side. I decided to get chin reduction surgery. It was extremely expensive, but the procedure was easy with two weeks of intense swelling. It's now 3 weeks after and I'm a new person. I had lip fillers in addition as I thought it would complete the look. They were both worth it. It's absolutely worth the money. You'll see from my before and after photos that my chin was quite intense. It's soft and shorter now and much more feminine. I couldn't be happier with the result. It's still a bit swollen yet, so it'll be a bit smaller yet by week 6. The scar is the only downside, it's quite big, but I know it will heal. They gave me lipo under my chin to tighten it which added to the cost which is why at $9000 CND is was very expensive. That money can't compare with my confidence boost. I'm so glad to have had it done! If you're thinking about it, do it. The clinic I went through was far from perfect but the end result was great. :)

3.5 weeks in, still super happy!

My chin is still a bit swollen but the scar is beginning to fade now. My chin is half of what it used to be and I feel so much better! I couldn't rave about it any more.

4 months later!

There is STILL a slight bit of swelling, but the scar has reduced greatly under my chin. You can see that a visible dimple is now at the bottom of my chin, but I like it! The doctor said it was always there but only became visible after the surgery. I am quite happy with the results. My chin looks infinitely better from the profile and straight on, I don't believe it could be made any smaller, and if it was, it'd probably look weird. My lips I am happy with also but I wish they were a bit fuller still. I don't know if I'd recommend Dr. Elmasri if you want attentiveness and good aftercare, but he did a good job on my chin, that I cannot deny. I wish the swelling would go down completely so I can see the final end result. It's been a long and expensive journey but it was well worth it for my self esteem end happiness!

4 months later

One year later

It's been just over a year now since I had my chin surgery. My chin is still significatly better than it originally was. I don't have full sensitivity under my bottom lip but I feel that the trade off is worth it. The scar is still pretty strange looking, the skin was folded and looks strange from some angles. I can be nitpicky and say that it's far from perfect, but my chin does look a lot better. I had some tissue removed and I feel like some of it grew back (if that is even possible) but it's still not nearly as intense as it was. Overall, I am satisfied. This surgery changed my life. I just wish it was done better because my under chin is quite scared and strange looking. My lips are basically back to normal, so Tesoyl is really disappointing considering the clinic I went to marketed it as lasting 5 years. In any case, this update sounds negative, but I am happy, there are just a few disappointing factors. I don't know what I'd have to done if I'd never had this surgery!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

The clinic I went through in Toronto Ontario is called LaFontaine Surgery. Nice staff, though it is unorganized. Dr. Elmasri was one hour late for my surgery, I wasn't provided with basic information, I had a last minute appointment cancellation when the clinic was a 3 hour drive from my home, the doctor was very brief in his follow up (while never telling me how much was actually taken off from my chin). Luckily, I am very happy with the results. The doctor could have done more under chin lipo, he did very little, and the scar is bigger than it was supposed to be. Again, the results are great so I am pleased. But it's important to research doctors and clinics really well before diving into it. I feel like I could have often better treatment than what I received initially. I wasn't treated badly by any means, just carelessly a lot of the time.