24 Years Old, 130 Lbs, No Kids, 32 DD/E - Ontario, CA

I'm 24, 130 lbs and 32 DD/DDD. I've thought about...

I'm 24, 130 lbs and 32 DD/DDD. I've thought about great reduction for years, but haven't really pursued it. I'm getting more and more fed up and self conscious, so I think it might be time to do something! I live in Canada, so I'm hoping to get it covered by insurance. I don't even really know how to get started! Doing some research now.

Some more pictures

I thought I would post a few pictures with different lighting. As with most people, one is larger than the other, which is annoying.

Still haven't seen a plastic surgeon... possible cyst?

I still haven't worked up the courage to ask my doctor for a referral to a plastic surgeon. This doctor delivered me and has known me my whole life, I feel like if I ask her about it she'll just say "you're beautiful the way you are...ect". I could see another doctor I suppose. Anyway, I did get her to do a breast exam, because my larger breast hurts pretty often, she thinks that she felt a cyst there, which can cause breast pain. So now I'm going to get an ultrasound to check it out. If it is a cyst (majority are benign) and it is big and painful, there's a possibility I could get it drained. Who knows, maybe this will help with my symmetry!
I've also been seeing a chiropractor to help manage my back and neck pain. We're working on correcting my posture and increasing the strength in my upper back muscles.

Waiting for a plastic surgeon consult

I had an ultra sound done on my large breast and every thing was fine, no cyst. I just bought two new bras and I'm a 33 E, and I spent $230... Ugh. I asked my family doctor to refer me to a plastic surgeon (2 months ago) So now I'm just waiting to here from them. I hate waiting! How long did you guys wait for a consult?

Wish I started this process last year! tired of waiting. My hope was to be having it don ethos year...

Finding other plastic surgeons

Long swinging breasts. If my posture isn't good they reach my belly button. But I made a few calls to some other plastic surgeons, to see if they take ohip cases, and a few do. So I'm going to get my family doctor to send my referral there as well.

Consult June 1, Not sure about Doctor

I was getting impatient waiting for a consult from the fist place my family doctor sent the referral. So she sent it to a plastic surgeon in Winnipeg as well. I have a consult for June 1st with Dr. Manfred Ziesmann. I have mixed feelings about him. I've read some good reviews and some awful ones... I don't care so much about bedside manner, I mean it's nice and all, but the most important thing is their skill. If any of you ladies has seen this doctor please tell me your experiences!

Still waiting to see a PS that takes OHIP

I decided not to go the consult on June 1st. There was just too many bad things out there about this doctor. Many people were trying to get a lawsuit against him. Now I have an appointment October 31, with the other PS that takes OHIP cases. I will also mention that I saw a private surgeon this week (aka. wouldn't take OHIP). I was feeling desperate and wanted to see someone sooner. It would cost $7200 and could be done in October. The thought of being able to do it so soon makes me feel so ecstatic, but the thought of being out $7200 makes me nauseous. I'm worried that I'm going to hold out to try and get OHIP approval, and then not even get it, and have to pay anyway. I know I'm not the biggest out there, but I really think I have a good chance for OHIP. I'm 5'3, 130 lbs, and have E breasts. I have back, neck, shoulder pain. I have indentations on my shoulders. I have been going to a chiropractor, and massage therapist. I even went to get nerve testing done in my right hand because I thought I had carpal tunnel, but it turns out it's just the big boobs making my hands tingly. I guess I've lived with them this long, a little longer to potentially save a lot of money is worth it. It's so hard to have the patience. It's summer, and I don't fit any bathing suits. :(
Dr. Manfred Ziesmann

I have a consult with Dr. Ziesmann June 1 for a breast reduction. Wondering what people's experiences have been with him?