35 no more mom boobs 2 Kids Silicone Under 300/325 High Profile - Ontario, CA

I had gone from a B to DD while nursing and after...

I had gone from a B to DD while nursing and after losing 30lbs I had deflated sad boobs, I went for a BA with no lift so far so good. I'm 4'11 109lbs, came out of anesthesia well, pain was minimal no nausea so far so good. Visit for consult went a little quicker then I'd like but that could be my fault since I was nervous and could not get all my questions out but we were already on the same page with what I thought my treatment should be so that may have made the appt faster.

5 hours after procedure

2nd day post op pain is still very tolerable with meds, girls are high and tight, can't wait to see how they look when they drop! I have small amounts of residual air on the top area of implants which feels similar to stomach growling. I Have to say this is easier then my 3 day labor with my last son, I was afraid of having muscle pain since I lift weights 5-6days a week but it's not nearly as bad as I was preparing myself for.

First shower got to see the girls for the 1st time

Hope they fall into a good place they look really awkward at the moment

2nd day post op dropped a little

Implants haven't dropped much but there is a slight change my incision is irritating me more today than before but that could be all my nerves waking up, my breasts feel like they did when I was breastfeeding and skipped a feeding too long and got engorged

4 days after BA

Left incision is burning its not red or infected looking so I think it's just nerve pain but I'll find out at post op today, implants have came down a little more it's definitely slow progress on dropping but not too bad from what I've read it can take months so I'm pleased????

Day after post op

Dr said every thing looked good, still bummed I have to sleep on my back, that's probably been the hardest thing for me. Now that I'm less restricted with my arm movements I'm feeling the air in the cavites and the actual implant shifting around in me feels weird

More 5 days post op pic's

Tried a real bra on really quick just to see

No more oozing out my swim suit top

After having hacky sacks for 8yrs I'm so happy, my skin was so loose on my breasts they would literally ooze out my tops no matter what kind I bought

Day 11 post op

Implants are still moving slowly the bruising is more noticeable now, my breasts feel heavy like nursing boobs lol I have to roll.out of bed as opposed to lifting myself out of bed because it feels like it strains the incision when I try to lift out of bed.
Ontario Plastic Surgeon