Love my Face and Browlift Results! - Omaha, NE

Dr. Bruneteau and his staff are great! Everyone...

Dr. Bruneteau and his staff are great! Everyone was so nice, I never felt uncomfortable talking to them.I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bruneteau.He is such a nice man and a great doctor.He made me feel so at ease talking about what I hoped to achieve from surgery and what I didn't want to happen! I consulted with 3 doctors, all nice and professional.So glad I ended up with Dr.Bruneteau.I felt like he really cared,like a friend would.I went in for a free consultation.I planned on getting a facelift,hated my jowls. I have known for years I would get this done.Had upper eyelids done 2 years ago and knew it was time to do jowls.After talking with Dr. Bruneteau, decided on face and browlift.So glad I did.Everything went exactly asi expected.Took pain pills for 4 day (didn't even finish them all) it is almost 7 weeks post surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results,can't wait to look in mirror at 6 months and a year post surgery.I love,love,love the results.My only regret is that I didn't have lower eyelids done at same time.So I suggest get everything done at once.I will have Dr. Bruneteau do my lower eyelids in the near future, already planning it. Thank you Dr. Bruneteau and your great staff!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon