Bilateral Breast Lift Capsulorrhaphy and Implant Exchange - Omaha, NE

My apologies, I was too grogged out on pain meds...

My apologies, I was too grogged out on pain meds to post day 1 pics. This is day 2. So far, I am med-free but am in a considerable amount of pain albeit tolerable. I had my first post-op appt today. Dr. Edney replaced some of my taping and sent me on my way. From what I can see so far, I think he did a pretty darn good job but will wait until all of the tape comes off before drawing any conclusions. I do have drains in but am expecting to be rid of them by Wednesday 6/22. Today is 6/17.

Update: Day 6 ( June 22nd)

This update is retroactive. I had my drains removed just before the 1 week mark. They were really cramping my style. Feels SO MUCH better to have those out. There is some slight bruising and petechiae but beyond that, everything is looking good. Tapes were removed for this appointment but they will be going right back on. Dr. Edney is going to leave the bottom incisions exposed so they may dry out a little better.

Update: Day 9 (June 25th)

Everything seems to be healing very nicely. Any residual pain is easily managed with 2 Extra Strength Tylenol (500 mg each). The hardest part at this point is holding myself back from my usual activities. Going out of my way to not overdo it. Easier said than done! Neck and shoulder muscles are pretty sore from sleeping elevated and on my back (I'm normally a side-sleeper).

Update: BEFORE PICS comparared to Day 13 post-op

I almost forgot to post "before" pics!! You will notice I began with a considerable amount of asymmetry. My right breast had completely "bottomed out". Pics #1 and # 2 are "before" pics. Pic #3 is the first "after" pic with no tape. It's a little difficult to visualize what the end result will be as I am still very early post-op but I have zero regrets. My clothes fit so much better and I am not constantly "boob adjusting". Whoooohooo!!!

Update: First time rocking a swimsuit!! (Day 27)

Scars are easily hidden under any style swimsuit top. I will post updated scar pics later today or tomorrow. Still a little pain on the left side. I will ask Dr. Edney about this when I visit with him next. Looking forward to starting Embrace Scar Therapy!!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon