After 2 Kids = Deflated Breasts - Omaha, NE

After having two children and breast feeding both,...

After having two children and breast feeding both, my previous size 32 C breasts became a 32 A. They were deflated and made me extremely self conscious. My understanding husband told me he loved me and was still attracted to me, however I no longer felt attractive. I received a recommendation from my physician to consult with Dr. John Edney. My husband and I met with him and were very impressed by his professionalism and honesty on realistic expectations. The entire experience was pleasant and the nurses were helpful in calming my pre-surgery nerves. The outcome was better than I imagined. After the surgery I was in the expected amount of pain, but that was managed well with around the clock availability to the doctor and his staff if needed. I am now a little over a year out from my original surgery and I couldn't be happier. I feel like a woman again and the suggested size of a 32 D fit my body well. Even some of my closest friends/relatives haven't noticed since they look so natural.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. John Edney for a breast augmentation.