32AA, 5'5", 115, 450cc Mentor Silicone Gel Implants - Omaha, NE

Dr. Bruneteau came highly recommended by my best...

Dr. Bruneteau came highly recommended by my best friend. Her breast lift with implants 3 years prior was perfection. So when I was ready for breast implants, I had a consult with him. I did all my research first and found his knowledge and experience lined up well with my expectations of the procedure. I had small but perky breasts until I breastfed 3 kids for 5+ years and then got into body building. I had almost no tissue and it was all stretched out. He recommended 450cc implants after seeing me. I immediately thought that was too big. After trying on 375 sizers and looking at the 3D images, I decided on 400cc implants. After I thought about it for weeks, I decided he is the expert and I would trust his instincts on the size for me. He has done thousands of these and this is my first one!
The surgery was smooth, recovery was fine, I went back to work a week later (was still pretty tired and worn down that week though). But I LOVE my boobs! I had resigned myself to my "old lady body" at 35, but realized I am no old lady yet! I want to enjoy my body while it's still perky and taught! The work Dr. Bruneteau did for me could be in catalogs!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

He was awesome, his experience shows in his work. He is highly educated and uses the latest techniques to make your surgery successful!