44 Year Old Mother of Two & Getting Breast Augmentation Feb 4th 2016 - Omaha, NE

I grew up with many women (family&friends) and...

I grew up with many women (family&friends) and their breast begin to grow at 12 or so. However, I was 16 and still was considered flat chested bcuz mines thus far was only an A cup, while all the girls I grew up with and hung out with were D cups. My sisters were and still are waay bigger than D cups.

In my profile pic that is me before surgery trying to make myself sexy for my man at the time.

Every single relationship I have been in I have also been cheated on and it's always been with a girl with big boobs or bigger than what I have. This totally ruins m self esteem. I feel ugly and less of a women.

I know i'm NOT the ugliest person in the world but at times that's simply how I feel. I do not like to wear certain things because I believe certain things are made for the girls with the bigger boobs and because certain things just don't look right on me. I know cosmetic surgery is no miracle worker, but I do hope to at least finally experience what having nice breast feels like.

There was a time I thought I might be gay or something bcuz I tend to look at other women's breast, recently I realized i'm NOT and that my fascination is simply bcuz I want them for myself.

Today I will be 44 yrs on Jan 30. 5' 2" and about 118 lbs
34 B

& a fat stomach too (I plan to get a Tummy Tuck sometime next year after I heal from this

I will be receiving 350 cc which will move me into the C cup

I also plan to stay single for a while if NOT 4ever

During my transitioning phase I will post before, after, and scar pics/videos for anyone who wishes to observe. The pics i'm posting today are dark and not to visible, so when I get out of the shower tonight & before the Warrior/Spurs game, I will add new pics. After that my next pics will be from the morning of my surgery and a few more from later that evening.

Maybe due a weekly pic/video update!

I'm soooooo ready for thisI paid for this in...

I'm soooooo ready for this

I paid for this in full in December before Christmas and have been waiting all this time for my surgery date. The time is almost here and I could not be any happier "unless" the time speeds up so I can get this done.

I've ever felt ugly or anything like that..... I just feel like I can use some nice boobs at this time in my life & if i'm not happy with them I can always have them removed.

Tomorrow is my birthday 1/30 & I consider this a late bday present. All though I have my church, family and friends praying for me. I just hope to wake up after being put to sleep. You never know how the anesthesia will affect you until you've been put under.

Fingers crossed: this goes well

Tomorrow is my big day!!!

A lil nervous because i'm afraid of being put to sleep, however, I still want to do this. I hope to be able to handle the pain & heal as fast as I can. Is there anything I can do to speed up the healing process? Does anyone know of any natural herbs/plants/etc. that helps will help with the healing process?

& I'll be sure to add additional before and after photos

Fingers Crossed, wishing i'm lucky like the many women in here whom has had successful outcomes.

Oh, my daughter is totally NOT happy about this. She's 25 and will be 26 in March 2016. She says I do not need this & I should be happy the way I am.

She is about 3 1/12 months preggo right now & I told her lets talk about this after your child hits 20yrs. She says, but mom you're pretty....

I said but "I had you at 17 yrs & have had these after baby boobs ever since" I just want to know and feel what it's like to have a nice set of boobs. I ruined mines at a young age to have you!

anyway...... I will bring this up in about 20 yrs (God willing)

Had surgery today

Procedure went well & i'm home relaxing. I'm not feeling much pain, however, I do feel sore & the nurse said I will feel tight OR pressure until they remove the bandages tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks ladies for all of your support, I surely needed it and appreciate all the sharing!!!

& tomorrow I will adjust the lighting so my pics can come out better.

& rotate the pics so they are not sideways

1 Day Post OP

These pics are from today 2/5/2016

1 day post op.... I like the way they look after being ONLY 1 day post op. I can see some swelling, however, for the most part the look amazing to me. I also have very little gap between my new boobs. I commend Dr. Edney with Surgical Images in Omaha for doing such a wonderful job.

I expect them to look even better once the swelling goes down and the begin to drop.

I'm definitely a happy camper! WOW

ALSO, I will add side by side comparison with the old boobs later today OR tomorrow. again WOW

1 Day Post OP

These pics are from today 2/5/2016

I'm definitely a happy camper! WOW

PICTURE 1 DAY POST OP

I'm having a hard time loading pictures

1 day post op

1 day post op pics

I'm having a hard time getting my 1 day pics to upload.

Still trying to load the pics....

This is after restarting my system

I kind of think/thought one side is slightly bigger than the other.

Oh & and the side boob shot....there's a line you may see, that's not the scar, that is where the doc wrote the mark with the ink pen, that's ink!
I'm very happy I went through with this

Pics

1 day

1 Week post op

There isn't much of a difference between my 1 day & my 1 week post op pictures...

I have a few more to upload

I have notice that my right boob has healed nicely and there's no pain on my right side.

However, my left boob is different and I am experiencing soreness and uncomfortable on my left side.

I spoke to the doctor about it yesterday and he feels the pain will go away soon and may be due to the cyst I had in my left breast before getting my breast augmentation.

I'll have to follow-up with more information next week after my 2 week post op which is the day I have my stitches removed.

1 Week post op

Here are a few more pics with some clothing on lol

& I am loving the way my shirts/tops are looking

I just ordered a bunch of bras and a couple swimsuits online

1 Week post op

I have a real hard time uploading pictures using my notebook.

I'm going to need to start using a desktop

2 week post op pics

I took these pictures after my 2 week post op.

I do not have much of an update. I'm not sure what going on with my left side but although the nipple/areola are still extremely sore, the bottom half of my breast is actually numb, I can feel something hard or tightening inside, it causes problems when I move, (through my eyes) looking from the top down the left side is still swollen or fuller than the right, the left side is also still sore to the touch.....
My doc examined me and said the can heal at different speeds (one may heal faster than the other), so i'm just waiting things out. My scar seems to look ok and I will add pictures soon.

I'm still happy with them. They are somewhat larger than what I wanted and maybe I should have just been a really full B cup. I will have to get used to having these really large C cups.

Keep in mind "I don't want to sound down" I still love them and if there's any issue I simply plan to correct it per my doctors suggestions. I think I have a good doctor, I haven't spent much time with him but he does answer my questions when I throw them out there & I think he did a great job on my boobs.

I do however wish I had the tear drop shape and will switch to them if there's any problems I need to correct. Or I will switch in about 5 years from now...... (which ever comes 1st)

Today I find out the gender of my 1st grandchild sooooooo this a good day for me and!!!

3 weeks post op pics

Here are my scar pics. I still think the scar is healing nicely but would have preferred the scar under the arm. I also added pics of me in an old swimsuit compared to me in the same suit old boobs vs new boobs.

My nipples are incredibly sensitive

My nipples are soooooo sensitive right now. I had my procedure Feb 4th, 2016 and I still do not want anything touching my nipple areas. I don't even want my shirts touching them. I'm wondering how long with this sensation last?

& the bottom half of my left breast still feels numb

The tightness I was feeling comes and goes less frequently than before leaving me to believe my doctor is right when "he said" one may heal faster than the other. I'm still going to get another diagnostic MRI done in about 4 - 5 months, but I do feel as if i'm healing on both sides.

My scar is becoming invisible.

I went shopping for bras but only bought a few because I could not find anything which I thought fir they way I want. I may not buy anymore until I visit California's bay area in May so I can shop in San Francisco. Unless of course an irresistible sale pops up!!!

I really hope this over sensitive feeling my nipples have goes away.

No pictures to add (to me) everything still looks the same.

Update on my amazing boobs

It's been a few months & I wanted to do some follow-up pics.... Sooooooo here ya go!!!

Still loving them

Planning to get my tummy done same time next year 2/4/2017 FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr Edney seems like a great guy and him and his team have been amazing so far. My procedure date is Feb 4th, 2016