2 Weeks Post Op...LOVE my 650cc Implants - Omaha, NE

I am a mother of 3 and breast fed each child! My...

I am a mother of 3 and breast fed each child! My before size was 34b. I chose saline implants because I wanted a small incision and the doctor did not know what size would fit. With saline he could fill to a large size that looked good. I wanted big boobs but didn't want to have a lot of top boob! Luckily my breast feeding boobs expanded large enough to fill to 650cc!! I love the end result!! They are large but don't look grossly huge! I love the shape already and its only been 2 weeks. My incision is nearly invisible!! Which I am happy about! My recovery went very well, I was back to work day 5 post op! Surgery was on a Thursday and I was back to work on Tuesday. I do not regret this process or my choice to do 650cc saline!!! LOVE THEM!!

3 week post op

Its been 3 weeks since surgery! I'm feeling great...no pain! They are starting to feel soft and look more like a boob!!

18 months post op!! 650cc

I am updating my profile. I am a little over 18 month post op!! I love how my 650cc saline implants have settled!! They look natural and they are squishy just how I imagined!!!

It does take time for the implants to settle, however the end result is worth the money and time!!!

Good luck to any new candidates for implants!!!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I loved Dr. Edney. He's very good at what he does. He was very informational and made me feel comfortable about having him as my surgeon! He followed through with fantastic results!!