So Glad I Did It!! (325cc & 350cc Silicone Under the Muscle) - Omaha, NE

For a couple years now I've wanted breast implants...

For a couple years now I've wanted breast implants because I had asymmetry and I wanted to increase in size to a D cup. It made me nervous just thinking about it but I finally decided to do some research & schedule a consultation. After reading about Dr. Edney I thought he truly seemed like the best in the area so I made an appointment. I was nervous but when I first met with him I instantly felt comfortable and like he was the right choice. He was friendly, professional, & knowledgeable. His staff was also very friendly and courteous. The consultation was very informative & he took the time to answer all my questions and understand the result I was looking for.

I was extremely nervous about the surgery but the day of my procedure the nurses & staff really helped me to feel comfortable. The anesthesiologist was also exceptional. The recovery was great & I almost had no pain at all just soreness and there was very little bruising. I didn't even take any painkillers, just extra strength Tylenol & the muscle relaxer. (Painkillers have always made me sick so I tried to avoid that)

The follow up appointments have been thorough and I can tell they really care about my well being. I'm so happy with the size, they're EXACTLY the size I wanted & Dr. Edney did a fantastic job of achieving the result I wanted! He really is an expert and I would recommend him to anyone! I will definitely go back to him if I consider having anything else done.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Edney is very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and is truly an expert. I could not be happier with the entire process and the result is exactly what I wanted. My only regret is not doing it sooner!