37 Year Old Mother of 3 Breastfed Children Whos Breasts Shrunk After Each Child! Much Needed Breast Help! - Omaha, NE

After each child my breasts looked worse and worse...

After each child my breasts looked worse and worse. After my 3rd child I was at the point where I couldn't even wear a regular bra cause I had so little breast tissue that the bra that didn't fit and looked horrible under my clothes. I wore a $5 sports bra from Walmart to hold in the little tissue I had.
My husband is a wonderful man and has always loved me and my breasts no matter how they looked or how small they were. It was me that had the problem with self confidence and I never felt comfortable even with my husband seeing them. He knew how I felt about myself and therefore supported me 100% through this decision in getting my breast augmentation and not for himself but for me.
How did I find Dr. Edney? Well..... I am a nurse and I knew I had to do my research to find someone who was reputable somewhere close to where I live. I also had a couple recommendations from a few of his patients who had seen him after breast cancer. After doing all my research my husband and I decided to schedule a consult to go and meet Dr. Edney and see how we felt. I am the type of person who can get the feel of a person from first interaction.
My experience was amazing! I have a very difficult schedule with 3 children ages 18, 7, & 2, working nights as a RN, and I was traveling about 2.5 hours to see them so when I called to schedule my consult I was limited on days I could go to Omaha. The office staff was so helpful and found a time for me to have my consult even though it wasn't a time Dr. Edney normally did his consults. When we arrived to the office the staff was very professional and made me feel very comfortable. I was given paperwork and information to read over and complete which made me well informed of what was going to happen from start to finish. I then met with Dr. Edney and a staff member to have my consult. The minute I met Dr. Edney he made me feel at ease in my decision not only to go with him for a surgeon but to have the procedure done. Dr. Edney was aware that I was a nurse but treated me as I was someone who had no medical knowledge. I appreciated this very much as I deliver babies and know nothing about plastic surgery. After meeting with Dr. Edney I knew right away that he was who I wanted to do my surgery. I returned for a pre-op visit a couple weeks prior to surgery to finalize everything and to make sure all was okay to proceed with the surgery. Because of living so far away the doctor asked that I stay in Omaha the night of surgery to be seen the next morning for a post-op visit. My husband and I stayed at the hotel literally next door to the clinic/surgery center which was very convenient for us as we are both unfamiliar with Omaha. I was extremely nervous the day of surgery and when arriving at the surgery center I was calmed and put at ease by all of the staff. Dr. Edney asked me again before surgery what I was wanting out of this augmentation and I told him "please just make me look proportionate". I was very specific when I told him I didn't want to come out looking like Dolly! We all laughed at this time and he put me at ease saying he would make happy. Anesthesia needs a shout out as well as he was amazing too. I went back for surgery feeling very comfortable (a little scared as expected) and when I came out of surgery I felt great! Believe it or not I didn't have any pain when I woke up from anesthesia, very little discomfort. I was in post-op for a little while then discharged to my hotel and medications already picked up by my husband thanks to the staff for calling them to the pharmacy during surgery. The next day I returned to see Dr. Edney before hitting the road back home. My bandages were removed and OH MY to my surprise my breasts were HUGE! I was very nervous at this time but was reassured that it was from swelling. Still feeling amazing and very little pain we headed home. I returned to see Dr. Edney several times in my 6 week recovery period and had the same wonderful experience each time. I have returned a couple more times for follow ups and have one more visit before Dr. Endey discharges me as his post-op surgical patient. At my last visit with Dr. Edney he asked me if I was happy with my decision to have the augmentation and what I thought. I told him originally after surgery I was very nervous of my size because I thought they were too big and then I was able to tell him I thought they were PERFECT now and I couldn't be happier! He also made sure to ask my husband what he thought as well and my husband responded with a Thank you! He explained not only did he think my new breasts were amazing but he was happy with how I felt about my self as well.
I would recommend Dr. Edney to any family or friend! Amazing surgeon!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

My story/review tells it all! Dr. Edney is amazing. I felt comfortable from the day I met him and every interaction I have had with him since my consult has been fabulous. I would recommend him to any family or friend with ease.