36 1 Child Did Not Breast Feed - Omaha, NE

I am looking to get a more round boob shape!! I am...

I am looking to get a more round boob shape!! I am so happy to be getting this done tomorrow!! I have always wanted them since I was 16!! All the women including my cousins on both side are Ds and higher I got the short end of the stick a B!! I am going with 600cc moderate+ under the muscle and can not be more excited!! This is my birthday gift from my husband!!

Surgery day

Yesterday I got the girls!! It era to pretty good I wasn't in much pain as I thought I was going to be!!

This morning was horrible I woke up at 5am in so much pain but got it under control!! I feel so so still icing!! I can say everyone at Dr. Finkle's office was amazing!! My best friends, daughter, and my amazing husband have been so great to me!! I just want to take a shower and finally see them!! Maybe tomorrow!!

Day 2 post op

I slept a lot better last night I put the gel ice packs on when I went to bed and I really this it helped with my pain this morning!! I so can't wait to take a shower when my friend gets off work!! I want to see the girls!! I am very impatient!! How long did the pain last with you guys?

Day 4 post op

I feel a little better today!! I will tell you start taking a laxative the day of surgery I waited for 2 days and it sucked but better now!! I got out for a bit yesterday and felt great!! I have noticed if I fall asleep with gel ice packs on the top the pain is not as bad in the morning!! I go to my ps on Tuesday!! I have some bruising but minimal!! I showed my husband for the first time and he said he liked them!! I have had great support my best friend even showered me Friday and it felt great!!

Day 7

Every day seems to get better!! Had my follow up and everything is great!! Had to start massaging yesterday and it was sore but got it done!!

I have always been small chested and all the women...

I have always been small chested and all the women in my family are larger!! I have wanted to do this since I was 16 and now I am happy!! Waiting for the final result is the hardest but I know the will look great!! My PS is amazing and actually cares about his patients and their recovery and to me that is the best!!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finkle is amazing along with his staff!! They answered all my questions!! They make you feel like you are their only patient!! I love the way they call and check on you several days after the surgery!! I would not go to any other place!! From my consultation to my first follow up has been the best experience!!