32 Y/o Female with 5 Kids! This is Something That I Wanted for YEARS, and Finally Did It! - Omaha, NE

A+ DOCTOR!! A+ STAFF!! I'M SO HAPPY WITH MY...

A+ DOCTOR!! A+ STAFF!! I'M SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR BRUNETEAU TO ANYONE! I had never had surgery before so I was very afraid to put under for the surgery. The staff made me feel calm and relaxed. They always reassured me that it would be OK and answered all my questions. I have talked to many people about breast augmentation since I got it done in March 2016. The process is actually easy and you will love the results! Once you get your consult done you will want to get your surgery done right away cause your excited about the new change that you want to have. For anyone who hasn't had surgery before this is a piece of cake, it's short procedure and when you wake up you get to go home within an hour. You will be sore for about 3 days and then after that its not too bad. Trust me I did this surgery and I have 5 kids to take care of, anyone can do this! After about 3 weeks you will feel completely fine. After about 3 months is when I felt that the new breast were now a part of me and was fully confident and comfortable with them. I did a lot of research before I picked out Dr. Bruneteau, on the internet, with other people's results and opinions. This doctor is top notch and has a ton of experience and that's why I trusted him!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

If I could give 10 stars I would! I can't say enough about Dr. Brunetau and his staff! They took extra good care of me and made me feel very comfortable! Best DOCTOR hands down! If you pick him as your Doctor, you will not be disappointed at all, promise!