24 Yrs Old, 5'8 145 Lbs, 450 Cc's Moderate Profile Silicone-couldn't Be Happier! Omaha, NE

Ever since I found out my mom had a breast...

Ever since I found out my mom had a breast augmentation back in the day I have wanted to get one ever since. I finally felt mature enough, more independent and am at a stable part in my life with my job and relationship to get this procedure going. I looked up surgeons online and Realself popped up with quite a few surgeons in Omaha and I came across Dr. Bruneteau and instantly I knew I found my doctor. With a 5 star rating and how much schooling and experience he had I completely trusted him. I made my consultation and wanted to get my surgery the next day thats how pleased and excited I was after familiarizing myself with Surgical Images and my doctor. I am now 9 days post op and am already seeing amazing results! I won't lie the first few days after surgery I asked myself "why the heck did I do this" because it was pretty painful and I've gone thru a lot of trauma in my past, just being honest. It is totally worth it and I wouldn't change it for the world now! I was originally an A cup and I'm believing I will be a full C, small D once I'm completely healed. I would recommend Surgical Images and Dr. Bruneteau to anyone considering this!

10 days post op

Before picture

Here is a before picture so you can see where I started out.

Picture

Almost 4 weeks post op. Stitches are out

I finally got my stitches out 6 days ago and my breasts feel great! I'm finally able to sleep on my sides again without any problems! I think my stitches were making that part difficult. I love, love my results so far! Size is perfect!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon