21 Year Old, Full Time College Student and Athlete - Omaha, NE

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Dr....

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Dr. Bruneteau and his staff are! I was a little nervous about coming in based on how young I was. I felt like I was going to be judged because I am young and that I couldn't afford it. But that is not the case with Surgical Images. The staff made me feel more than welcome and answered all of my questions. I booked my surgery, got my packets, and then worked out a very affordable payment plan.

I wanted to get the procedure because I just wanted to be normal and happy with my body image. I hated wearing a lot of really cute clothes because there was nothing there. But I was also a little nervous that getting this procedure I would look disproportionate and that they wouldn't match my body size. I am 5'2 and 115 pounds and wore a 32A. The staff had me do the 3D virtual image and we picked the perfect size. I could virtually see what I would look like when finished. I chose the saline implants with 350cc. They say that is a full C. Now if I wear a regular bra it is a 32D sometimes 32DD depending on the brand or if it is a swimsuit. I no longer hate wearing V-neck shirts, sports bras , or swimsuits.

On the day of my procedure I came in, got comfortable, and the staff took care of me from there. I wasn't nervous at all. I woke up from the surgery thinking there's no way I just had surgery! Of course I was a little sore but the after care you go through is not bad at all. I was up and moving normal within the next day. I highly recommend following the instructions of no lifting or raising your arms above your head for awhile. It is worth it I promise. My final results are EVEN BETTER than what I was expecting. This procedure was a million times worth it and I recommend Dr. Bruneteau 100% no questions asked.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon