33 Year Old 2 Kids Needed Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Omaha, NE

Dr. Edney did an amazing job I am so pleased with...

Dr. Edney did an amazing job I am so pleased with my results! Him and his staff was professional and compassionate! I interviewed numerous doctors and he stood out!! I definitely picked the right one!!! After the procedure If I felt something might not be right I would call and they would get me in immediately which shows he cares he never once made me feel like a nuisance lol which I was, because I am a hypochondriac!!! I have a smile on my face daily now and my confidence is coming back!! I couldn't thank him enough!!!

1 Year Post Op 34 Years Old 2 Kids Definitely Needed This

First off this was the best decision of my life!! Prior to surgery I was constantly depressed and mind couldn't think of anything else I thought about the way I looked 24/7 it consumed me!!! Now 1 year later I saw my befor wand after pics and my jaw dropped and tears flowed happy tears!! My doctor changed my life and my families!! My confidence is so much better my health is too cause I want to maintain this and improve it so I eat healthy and workout more than I ever have!! My husband started to workout and eat healthy he is now off all his medication!! My 2 children area knowing in suit as well!! So this changed me and my whole family for the best!! Was it painful sure it was!! Did it take along time to heal?? is 8 weeks long not when it changes your life!! I was doing crossfit 8 weeks post opt!! Let's just say I would do this all over again with the exact same doctor and office!! I would t have changed a thing!!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

My doctor Dr. Edney was the best!! I was scared this was my first time going under and I was scared I would'nt wake up!! I could not believe that I was electing to have my first surgery!! I went to numerous docs in the Omaha area and Dr. Edney is the only one I felt a bond and trust with!! I would pick him time and time again!! Any issue I had mine were all minor thing just me over reacting, but not once did he hesitate to get me into the office immediately to examin me!!! His staff was so friendly and I felt like they could be my daily friends and never once made me feel uncomfortable or silly!!! There is nothing I would change about him or his staff