Tummy Tuck Lipo and Breast Reduction - Omaha, NE

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

1 month out an I've gotten to the not sure it's...

1 month out an I've gotten to the not sure it's worth it, tummy so swollen! Tits feel like something is missing, wondering if I will ever feel normal!I was very uncomfortable in the waiting time after the procedures and thought they over booked.Following spots so far have been better. Still only one month out and wearing the compression attire, yet feel very swollen I'll try to upload the before and after pictures so that you can see but again I'm very swollen and I think it probably will show

9 Mos Later

Update, 9 mos later, sorta miss by boobs, tummy is finally getting flat ,and just now able to work it in any way. Like sit-ups are kinda painful, still The swelling has lasted and lasted, still swelling after all this time , but getting better every day I thought they would look like they should but realized that is most certainly in the eye of the beholder!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Good all around later realized how they settled. Greatest nurse if staff! Op staff!! Assts. wait time while waiting for following, appts, recuperating in he office was very uncomfortable left waiting a long time. They are very short on time, often overbooked.