I am 21 years old and for my entire life I've...

I am 21 years old and for my entire life I've struggled with self confidence due to my droopy, big, crooked nose. When the funds were finally there, I made the decision to move forward with the rhinoplasty surgery. When searching for the right surgeon, I found Dr. Wayne to be the right fit. He was immediately comforting, and knew exactly what to do to give me the perfect nose that I was looking for. He was always very open and honest and willing to answer any questions that I had. He was assuring all the way up until my surgery day. The pain was a lot more than he had initially said it would be in my own opinion. But that's the only negative thing I can say about him or the experience. And the pain was still very tolerable. I never expected to be so happy and confident with my new nose. The recovery time is fairly short and I was back to school three days later. If you're looking for the right doctor or questioning whether or not you should have a rhinoplasty surgery, I would suggest no one else but Dr Ivan Wayne. Posting this old picture is embarrassing but look how pretty my new nose is! Thank you SO much Doctor Wayne!
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon