51 Years Old. Size 36 I - Oklahoma City, OK

I finally did it and am very happy so far. The...

I finally did it and am very happy so far. The procedure was done yesterday morning and I had my drains removed today at noon. I feel great with a little soreness and I tire easily. Everything else is wonderful. I can only recommend this procedure if you are in any way uncomfortable with the size of your breast.

Finally did it. 6 days post op.

I have been out with friends. I am not driving yet and will wait another day or 2. For the last 3 days I have been taking one pain pills at night , mainly to help me sleep. I'm sleeping on a wedge to keep me elevated per doc's instruction. Started to turn a little to the side since I am NOT a back sleeper.
I still tire during the day and take several restbreaks. Had a energy - reiki treatment by a local body worker yesterday and I feel more myself again- less loopy.
I don't have much pain - just sore some and the girls are swollen which is uncomfortable.
So far I'm still very happy with the results. Oh yeah- the bruises have turned yellow already.
I feel I'm making good progress.
I'm planning to post more pictures on the next post.

10 days post op

I felt really good yesterday and started doing some yard work- very light and a few necessary thins around the house- vacuuming, laundry and such. Well, I spent most of the day today resting. I am quiet sore today and my left nipple has some drainage which I'm watching closely.
Now I know not to get too excited when I feel good.

18 days post op

Having a little trouble with the left nipple. I am doing wound care now and hope that everything will grow back in a normal way. There is only a small dark area left and the feeling on that sideis coming back too. Besides this little setback I am still pleased with the results and would do it all over again.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Brou came highly recommended by several people I know. He is considerate and seems to listen well. He did a great job on my breasts and I am very happy with the results sofar