Nose Reconstruction Using Forehead Flap + Tip Enhancement - Oklahoma City, OK

Right before new years of 2013, Dr. Ivan Wayne...

Right before new years of 2013, Dr. Ivan Wayne performed a reconstructive procedure on my nose, which span over three surgeries at different dates. My nose had suffered from a basal cell carcinoma (skin cancer), which was successfully removed by a different surgeon (who had referred me to Dr. Wayne before his surgery) a week prior to the reconstruction. The reconstruction went very well, and the aesthetics are better than before as I asked Dr. Wayne if he could do a nose-tip enhancement since I was already going to get operated on. My family, myself and those who know about my reconstructive surgery would consider the whole process very successful and are nothing less than impressed by the skill of Dr. Wayne.
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wayne is an amazingly skilled surgeon, his precision and level of detail both in his office and in the operating room are, in my opinion, second to none. I was referred to Dr. Wayne because I was young enough and my skin is so fair that my local doctors considered I should seek the absolute best cosmetic results out of the reconstructive part of the carcinoma removal. Dr. Wayne's approach to cosmetic surgery was to present me with a more naturally appealing version of what I already had, that's why I went for the nose-tip enhancement, because he presented me with what my nose could look like with a subtle, yet effective, correction. I should note that I asked Dr. Wayne about the nose-tip enhancement, he was until then solely focused on the reconstruction part). After meeting and being worked on by Dr. Wayne, I could only recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery or needing reconstructive work like I did.