36 Yrs Old, 5'4", 115-120 Lbs, 2 Kids Via C-section

I’ve always been the skinny girl…with no boobs. I ...

I’ve always been the skinny girl…with no boobs. I started working out with a trainer in Aug (2016) and I have loved every minute of it. I’m getting stronger and leaner. My husband loves my new booty and muscles but one thing he mentioned is, my boobs are getting smaller. I didn’t have much to lose at it was! Plus my mom belly skin is getting even worse!

I have a close friend who had a BA last year and I have two friends at the gym who had tummy tucks. At first I decided to just do the BA and wait on the TT to spread out the financial commitments. I had second thoughts once I got my exercise restrictions from my ps. Why would I want to go through recovery time twice? So Friday I confirmed both procedures with Dr Gonce in OKC. My friend went to Gonce and a few acquaintances also went there and they all had nothing but amazing things to say about him.

I’m really excited but also really nervous! I’ve probably been driving my husband and friends nuts this week with a million questions and venting my thoughts (I kept flip flopping on my decision). I can't wait to have a flat stomach and boobs!! My surgery date is 1/12!

Prep has started...

I've read a lot of girls that said a neck pillow was an essential. Found this gem at Wal-Mart today. The kids are already fighting me for it.

Now my trainer knows :)

So today I told my trainer about my surgery. We have talked about it before especially the tummy tuck part. I'd like to train for a bikini body building competition next year. Actually was planning to in May but I don't know if I will make that one now which is totally ok. I'm currently training for a power lifting completion a week before my surgery. I'm by no means doing it to win any awards. I'm just doing it to have the experience and benchmark and celebrate all of my hard work. I couldn't do 5 sit-ups when I stepped in the gym three and a half months ago. My thighs have increased in size from 13 (chicken legs) to now 20.

Anyways I feel really good. He's trained many other women through surgeries so I'm confident he will help me get back to normal in no time (within my Drs guidelines of course).

Happy Thanksgiving! First dreams

I had my first dreams about surgery last night. Bigger fear, losing my pain meds! Lol

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday.

Getting closer

3 weeks 6 days until my power lifting competition
4 weeks 4 days until my surgery!

I'm getting so excited. I'm working out five days a week. I'm going to be in the best shape of my life going into the surgery. Hopefully it will help me bounce back quicker. I found some wish pics below. I think her size looks perfect.

Still working hard

Here are a couple progress pics from working out. I'm about two weeks out from surgery and getting excited. My powerlifting competition is on 1/7 and I'm stronger than ever. Right now I'm deadlifting 175, bench 79 and squat 90. I also bought some cute new thongs that I can't wait to wear after I'm healed.

Also uploading a few more wish pics. I've been thinking a lot about implant size. I don't want to go too big. I think around a C.

Still working hard

Here are a couple progress pics from working out. I'm about two weeks out from surgery and getting excited. My powerlifting competition is on 1/7 and I'm stronger than ever. Right now I'm deadlifting 175, bench 70 and squat 90. I also bought some cute new thongs that I can't wait to wear after I'm healed.

More pics

The last update didn't upload all my pics. Here they are.

One week out

One week away. Competing in a powerlifting meet in three days. Super excited. It's kept my mind off surgery. Right now my bench is 90, deadlift 185 and squat 105. I'm going to ask my trainer to take measurements tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm lean as I've been in a very long time. Excited to make some upgrades and get bikini ready. Here's a pic of me deadlifting at home today. No boobs to see here lol! Not for long though.

Four days pre surgery update

Well I competed in my first powerlifting competition yesterday and what an amazing experience it was. My coaches, my team, the competitors, the experience ... WHAT A RUSH! And I'm so glad I did this right before my surgery. That way when I'm feeling down and questioning my decision for surgery I will remember all of my hard work and my journey and how I'm just getting started. Pain is temporary. Here are some pics from the weekend.

Can't believe I'm heading up to OKC tomorrow!

Leaving tomorrow for OKC and surgery consult. Then surgery is Thursday at 8 am. I'm super excited! I did another round of before pics. I'll update tomorrow after consult.

Pre sx pics

Night before and consultation

I had my consultation and sizing today with Dr Gonce. He is so awesome. Very easy to be around. I'm still debating between 295cc (my left) and 325cc (my right). I think I'm going with the bigger. They are overfilled HP silicone. Attaching some pics of the sizers. Surgery is 8am tomorrow! Also so excited he said I won't have drains for my tummy tuck. I'm so exited. See y'all on the other side. ????

I made it!

Well I made it! We ended up putting 295cc in my left and 325 in my right. When we sized again this morning we realized my left had more natural tissue. Thinking about it now; it's always been that way. So dr said he would put the sizers in during surgery to see which one looked better. He said he really thought I was between the two but there's no implant size between 295 and 325.

We are on our way home and should be there in an hour. I had to cough and OH SHIT! Lol but it's nothing I haven't been through with my two c-sections so I expected it.

About Dr Gonce and the staff - everyone is so nice. I highly recommend!!

Day 1 post op

Feeling sore but not as bad as I imagined. Keeping up with my pain meds. Trying to rest but also getting up and walking when I can. I got to take everything off for a few seconds and let it breathe. I felt like I was going to pass out so the pics aren't that great. I noticed afterward that the gauze on my TT incision is off of it so I'll take it off next time. PS said I could take it off but I wanted it there as extra cushion.

I'm on a liquid diet until I start pooping. I am mixing egg whites, protein powder, spinach, fruit and peanut butter. Also throwing in BCAAs once a day. I started fiber gummies and stool softener today too. I remember my first poops after my c-sections and they sucked. So I'm hoping to avoid that.

I got an app called Round for tracking meds and vitamins. It's working pretty well. I included some screen shots of that too.

Happy healing ladies!

Day 2 post op

Day 2 post op

I'm so pleased with my results so far. And very happy I did this! Everything is looking as expected. I love the placement and look of my scars. I'm still on a liquid diet until I can get my bowels moving again. I started stool softeners and fiber gummies yesterday.

I have to stay on top of my pain meds. As long as I do that, I'm fine. I got up today and played memory with my 3 year old at the island counter.

My neck hurts so bad from sleeping on the recliner. So I've been covering it in Biofreeze and also icing it. I have two neck pillows and I think one is too big and that's what I slept with the first day. So I'm trying out this other small one. Plus it vibrates. My other complaint is the pain meds make me super super itchy!! So I've started taking Benadryl which definitely helps.

Can't wait to take a shower tomorrow!

Day 3 post op and a shower!

Not much to report today. Feeling better than yesterday. Got a shower in today too. My neck is feeling better after reevaluating my sitting/sleeping positions. Now my butt hurts lol. It could be worse I suppose.

I'm swollen and lumpy lol but I know it will look better soon. Can't wait for my new body!!

Day 4 post op and still no poop

Not much new to report. I am so bloated and swollen. I didn't sleep well last night. So I napped a bunch today. I think the pin meds (oxycodone) are making me have crazy vicid dreams. At one point in my dream I was crying and I thought I woke up crying. My son said I was talking in my sleep. I'm going to try to start tapering off the pain meds. I cut the dose in half tonight. We will see how it goes.

I drank some Magnesium Citrate by recommendation of my PS nurse. We will see if that gets things moving. I'm tired of drinking my food. Lol

Since my PS is four hours away I sent pics from days 1-3 to them yesterday and they said all looks well. I'll send two week pics next week. They are so nice and helpful and super responsive. I have some tension around my right breast incision which she said is totally normal. Other than that things seem par for course. I am a bit emotional today but I think it's meds plus lack of sleep plus cabin fever. Our dog has cancer and we are putting him down tomorrow. Didn't really want to deal with it right now but I can't watch him suffer.

I start my last semester of grad school tomorrow and I'm looking forward to having that to keep me busy over the next couple of weeks.

I'm loving my new body! I have boobs!! Lol

Magnesium Citrate did the job

Day 5 - woke up and had an easy BM. Magnesium Citrate worked well. Going to eat some real food now. Happy healing everyone.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

I have corresponded with Dr Gonce's nurse Deborah via email and phone and she has been amazing! Always willing to answer my questions and in a timely manner.