composite face lift - Oklahoma City, OK

Dr Wayne is amazing! He is the best cosmetic...

Dr Wayne is amazing! He is the best cosmetic surgeon that I have ever been too. I had a COMPOSITE FACE LIFT in Jan 2014 and I am so glad I had this done. At first I did not know because I looked so different because of all the swelling (that is to be expected) but now I am more than thrilled. Yes I would do it a again! If I wanted to have anything done again, I would only go to Dr Wayne. His staff is very pleasant and caring. His work is really the best I have seen. Most just do not know what I have had done, just look younger, yet I still look myself. That is one of the best compliments you can get on a face lift. I would give Dr Wayne the best rating possible, and I would not go to anyone else for the face. I went to a wedding in Cancun a few weeks ago and got compliments the entire time. I finally confessed to a face lift, and many got your name from me. So yes it was worth it! I am so glad I decided to have this done. Thank you Dr Wayne!! (even going through customs, the man looking at our passports gave compliments (LOL) The only regret is that I did not do this sooner (LOL)
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent in every way! I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr Wayne is a very talented surgeon, and if I ever had anything done again he would be the surgeon I would use. So many compliments I have had that my face lift is perfection and I still look like myself except younger. Dr Wayne deserves the highest rating possible, one of the best cosmetic surgeons I have found. Thank you Dr Wayne!!!!