36, Nursed 3 Babies, Replaced 15 Yr Old Implants - Oklahoma City, OK

Oh my gosh! I needed this 5 years ago, but just...

Oh my gosh! I needed this 5 years ago, but just never made the time! I found Dr. Justin Jones and heard that he is a perfectionist, so I decided to go with him! Plus, his credentials make him look really smart, he's board certified, seems up to date on new technology and has his own surgical suite! I was nervous about going too big and I was nervous about going too small. I had 430ish cc saline put in in 2001and replaced with 700cc Inspira implants with a mesoplexy procedure. HAPPY! I'm crying bc entreating on nutrition now and hoping to minimize scarring.

2 month post op

2 month post op and I love my new breasts, but can't help the feeling that my left is fuller than my right. I'm sure it will, most likely, even out though. Also, I think my scars are looking good, but any recommendations on scar treatments would be awesome!
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Overall, I had an AMAZING experience! Dr. Jones' staff is the right combination of fun and professional! I think my breasts are going to look uh-mazing! I like the facility as well!