30-year Old with 3 Children. Oklahoma City, OK

I started having children at 18. I went from an A...

I started having children at 18. I went from an A cup to a very large D cup. I only breastfed for about 3 weeks and my tatas quickly deflated. Baby # 2 came along at age 22 and I breastfed for 8 weeks. My boobs actually maintained shape and fullness. I was happy with them at that point. I divorced, remarried at age 27 and at age 28 I became pregnant with baby # 3. This time my new husband requested that I breastfeed longer. 10-months old I had decided I had enough. However, my boobs paid the ultimate sacrifice. I am happy with the fact I was able to breastfeed. About a year later I had to have a partial hysterectomy. I knew that my baby making days were over and I was okay with that. So here I am, ready for new boobies! I've lost 40 lbs and I can hardly wait. I'm nervous about the pain but I look forward to not rolling my boobs into my bra any longer. April 16th isn't far away but it seems like years.

Boobie day is here!!!

I am so excited, nervous, ecstatic, worried, happy, and very ready for this day. I know I won't be happy or fun at first but I'm ready for next week to be here. :) I'm going to follow doctors orders to the word. I want as close to perfection as I can get. I don't want bad results because I've caused them. Hugs to all of the other April 16th surgery buddies. We've got this!! I can't wait to see our amazing results. I'll hopefully, update tomorrow.

First full day along with Post-Op visit!!

I woke up this morning very tight but not unbearable pain. I definitely have no problems with wanting to eat either. I slept through the night except when my hubs woke me to make me take the pain meds I was prescribed. He's been an amazing nurse through this experience. I'm very thankful for that.

Post-Op visit: Dr. Brou... What can I say?! He's been an amazing surgeon. Patient, kind and if I had questions, he answers them without hesitation. Post-Op was at 9 this morning. He asked how I felt and my response was "sore, could've slept a little bit longer, tight but not unbearable and I was so excited". He laughed and said "I could've slept longer too." Haha! He asked if he could take a quick peek. He looked and said "your breasts look amazing, especially for only being day two." I turned to look and I've been so scarred but when I looked... I wasn't mortified. He did a great job. Now it's my turn to take care of his artwork. I was so happy I have cried tears of joy. This has been an amazing experience thus far!

I have attached what I started with and what I have now side-by-sides.

If you're struggling as to whether you could do this... I wouldn't struggle anymore. Wished I would've done this a long time ago. Losing my 40 lbs motivated me.

Day # 3 and feeling pretty good still...

Woke up this morning and can't believe I still feel as good as I do. I keep waiting for the really bad part to set in. I am going to get up, take a shower and play dress up within the next couple of hours I do believe.

I'm posting a pic of day # 3. I'm still so very happy.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

I can't tell you how he has done at this point because I'm still 8 days away. However, I loved the nursing staff that he has and his bedside manner was wonderful. We all know it's uncomfortable to show off something we are ashamed of but they make you feel comfortable. Update: Surgery was April 16th, 2015 and I can't say thank you enough to Dr. Brou. Astounded, amazed and so very happy with my new breasts. I love them! I keep looking in the mirror when I get out of bed because I'm so amazed.