Poor Results by Dr. Nuveen Oklahoma City, OK

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am so depressed about my results. I was...

I am so depressed about my results. I was attracted to Dr. Nuveen's price. I was to get Double Asian eyelid surgery. I thought he was good, but I was wrong. I now believe he has no exerience in Asian double eyelid and I am living proof. Please do research before choosing him. His prices maybe attractive, but his experience seems off.

I year update

Hi Everyone, so my one year mark has come. Here are the results. I still have scars and the lids are uneven/unnatural. There's folds and creases. I may seek another treatment to fix my eyes next year. Again, I would not recommend Dr. Nuveen. He's inexperienced in Asian eyelid surgery.
Oklahoma City Dentist

Poor bedside manners - never explained anything. When I expressed my concerns his answers were vague. He left the room during my consultation, even when I still had questions left them to be answered by his nurse and intern. Acted like he knew what he was doing, but nope he messed up my eyes and has not been in touch with me except I been the only one contacting them with concerns.