Mother of 4, Finally Will Have Her Dream Body! Oklahoma City, OK

I have am 5'1, 128 pound mom of four beautiful...

I have am 5'1, 128 pound mom of four beautiful kids. Twin girls, 23, and two boys, 21 and 18. After a C-section with my twins, I knew one day I would need something to fix my mommy tummy. I'm now 44, all the kids are out of the house and my new husband of 3 years understands how important this is to me. I got a breast lift in May of 2013 and I love my new boobs!! I can't wait to finish what I started with a Tummy Tuck, liposuction all over, to make me look great. I've been working so hard with diet and exercise lately. This will just be the icing on the cake!! Please send your prayers and good wishes my way. My surgery is October 29, 2015.

5 Hours Until Surgery Time

I woke up early and can't fall back to sleep. My mind is racing with all of the things I have done, forgot or need to do. I did meal prep, clothes are ready, husband is ready. I'm so ready to do this! I have all these plans and goals in my mind today that I will bounce back quickly! I will walk around like I'm supposed to, that I will not succumb to the pain. I'll let you know how that's working for me on Friday when I get home from the surgicare center. ????

1 day post op...

I'm curious, I don't have full use of my arms since I woke up from surgery. They are still numb and I an wondering if anyone else had that problem? It's better than it was but its like they won't wake up.
Other than that I'm loving my tiny new waist. Learning a routine for moving and learned real fast not to stretch out. It was accidental and worst pain ever!!'

3 weeks Post Op

I am feeling great! No more Compression garment. Just tights for my legs on liposuction on thighs. I'm getting energy back more and more each day! I love my tummy and I keep looking down at my legs and "no pooch". It's incredible to feel sexy! I got to join my hubby in the hot tub last night and we went naked!!! Woo hoo!!! I love the freedom this has given me!! If you aren't sure you should do it! Do it!!!

4 weeks PO

Everyday I feel even better! I weighed today and wow! 122.5! I never imagined I would weigh less than I did when I went on for surgery. I'm probably driving my husband crazy with saying. "Look how thin my thighs are!" "Look how flat my tummy is!" "Can you believe all these clothes won't fit anymore?" That one scares him because he knows I'll have to go shopping or go to the Taylor to get alterations done. Lol! I rarely see swelling at this point, only if I over do it. My doctor said I can start walking this week. And next week I can bring on the elliptical machine! I wish I could gift a Tummy Tuck to my friends who have a baby pooch that makes them miserable because it really does change your life and confidence in one swift swoop!

7 week Post Op

Life is amazing!! I'm able to do whatever I want at the gym now. I just have to watch for any sign of pain as my guide to stop. I've been walking on the treadmill at home and doing a 30 day squat challenge with a group of friends. I feel so good! I am now a size 3 and weigh 119 and love my body. I love how my clothes fit. Dr. Shadid said I still have some swelling so that means I'll have even better results in a couple of months. Woo hoo!!!!

4 months Post Op

I feel incredible. I've lost more weight and body fat then I meant to overall but I'm not complaining! I'll gain it back in muscle working out. At my 3 month check up n January my PS was blow away at how great my scar looked he said I must be usually my Scarguard regularly like he asked me too. I said yes twice a day. So ladies it works. My scar is 6 months healed ahead of schedule. Faded already looking really great!! I am now a size 2 weighing 113 pounds. I started my journey in 2001 at 213 pounds. So I have come a long way. All done with diet and exercise. Size 18 to size 2. It only took me this long to finally reach my ultimate goal and get my dream body. ????

My scar is fading fast. Love it!!

Scarguard is the best for getting your scar to fade. I use it twice a day. I'm on my 3rd bottle and it's awesome! The scars from my breast lift are basically gone. You can barely see them.

5 1/2 months post op

It will be 6 months on April 29 and I feel fabulous! I weigh 109 now and am loving my new body so much! I think my husband does too! He took me shopping at Victoria Secrets for all kinds of fun stuff! Even this new bikini!
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Derek Shadid is incredible. Just the consultation was enough to know I wanted him for my surgeon. He was very knowledgable and personable. His staff was very helpful. He answered all of my questions and he was so professional. I cancelled my other two consultations I had planned and just chose Dr Shacid to do my procedure. He was that impressive!!