35 Year Old Rhinoplasty - Oklahoma City, OK

I have been interested in getting cosmetic...

I have been interested in getting cosmetic rhinoplasty since I was a teenager. I grew up very insecure about my nose. I also experienced some trauma by participating in years of competitive sports as a high schooler.
This trauma added some bumps/dents and other irregularities to my nose but I also believed it contributed to my breathing quality and sinus issues.
I first went to an ENT 8 years ago to discuss a possible deviated septum or maybe other issues I was having and I was completely dismissed by the provider. The visit lasted maybe 10 minutes and I was told that no one is able to breathe out of both nasal passages due to what is called "the nasal cycle".
At this point, I knew if I were to ever have surgery, I would be investing in it for my own cosmetic reasons.
It took me 8 years to finally do it. But it was well worth the wait because I don't think I could have found a better surgeon than Dr. Ivan Wayne.
It felt good to talk to someone about all the things I hated about my nose. He not only really listened to my concerns but made me feel like my concerns were legitimate. I also did have issues with my nasal passages which affected air flow so it was nice to have a doctor who took me serious enough to find these issues.
I just got my cast off today and I couldn't be more thrilled! Just waiting for the swelling to go down a little more before posting pics.

Photos

Before

2 days post op

Cast removal

1 day after cast removed.

After shot

5 days since cast removed.

39 days post op

This pic was taken 4 weeks post op.

4 weeks post op.
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel extremely lucky to have been able to have my surgery done by Dr. Wayne.