I love my New Boobs! - Oklahoma City, OK

Hey! I have spent much time looking over the...

Hey! I have spent much time looking over the reviews you have so kindly provided with pictures. I am 30 years old, 5'2" and 115 lbs. I wear a 34A and most like other women had the biggest bust during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, too bad that's only temporary.

I have already had my consult about a month ago and my surgery is Wednesday March 12! Super excited! ???? I have chose to go with 355cc high profile silicone gel implants, under the muscle and incision located at the infra mammary fold. I always read on here that you should always go bigger, my PS recommended 325cc for my small frame, but I said I wanted more.

So it being 3 days away, I have already cleaned my house and we will go grocery shipping tomorrow. I already have pillows for sleep support, since I have had previous surgeries in the past that suggest to sleep upright. I need to go by the drugstore today and purchase my hibacleanse to start prepping for my new breast!

I will try to upload some pre-op photos later, now it's time to go out an about.

Surgery in the morning!

I've been washing with hibaclens the past two days and again in the morning and then we are ready!! And here are some pre-op pics too! Have a good night everyone and I hope I get some sleep!

Just a few more hours

Good morning real self friends! So I slept pretty well last night... Just the usual waking up with my baby. I have to be at the surgery center in 2 hours. I am so ready to get this over with! With any surgery I'm always most nervous about the anesthesia and not having control over my own body, but I know it will all be fine. Silly because I'm an icu nurse and I sedate people all the time. But then again with all the knowledge of an icu nurse I freak myself out! Oh I want some water!!!! Well I should start getting ready for my new boobs! Yay! :) I'll post later this afternoon! *cheers to big boobies!*

All done!

Everything went well! Very nauseated. Pics later.

I think they will look awesome...

A little peek!

Post op day 1

I love love love my breasts! Feel more like a woman! 355cc high profile sientra round smooth under the muscle.

Post op day 2

Feeling really good. I slept very well last night. Not in that much pain just feeling tight and sore. Went on a walk around the neighborhood yesterday and that was fantastic. Happy Friday!

Post op day 5

These boobs are so beautiful!!! So glad they are mine!!! :) no pain meds taken today and only just a smidge sore and tight. They are dropping nicely! I'm going for my one week post op appointment this week and I'll get to start massaging these girls! Love love love them! Can't wait to swim suit shop for the summer!

1 month post op and still lovin it!

34a pre op and now 34D bra! Love love love! Soft, dropped, scars are fading and soon to swim suit shop!
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

How do I know Dr. Love is the best plastic surgeon for me? Voted the best plastic surgeon in Oklahoma City. 30+ years of cosmetic surgery experience in Oklahoma. Countless successful procedures. Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Hundreds of satisfied patients – read their reviews. A comfortable and convenient OKC location. Dr. Love is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the foremost authority on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery in Oklahoma. Dr. Love is one of the few board certified plastic surgeons Oklahoma City has to offer. In addition, Dr. Love has won the best plastic surgeon award from Oklahoma Magazine, The Daily Oklahoman, SLICE Magazine, Readers Choice, and Oklahoma Gazette numerous times.