Tummy Tuck & Breast Revision

Surgeon recommended the T tummy tuck b/c I don't...

Surgeon recommended the T tummy tuck b/c I don't have a lot of loose skin above the navel. My muscles are separated over an inch so full is needed. I've spend too much time googling this & am terrified ???? Replacing 9 yr old 390/420 saline unders with 650 silicone with pocket revision on right one. What is your experience with T-TT, healing times & scarring?

Day 1 post mommy makeover

Very very sore and itchy. I'm taking Benadryl with the Percocet but no relieve. Going to call tomorrow to see if I can get something different. My right boob looks larger but he had to do a pocket revision so hopefully it's just swelling. I didn't have a whole lot of loose skin on my stomach so I was very worried my scar would be high but it actually looks pretty low and the T only looks to be about an inch. I'm excited to see what it'll all look like healed.

Day 5 post

Today has been better than the rest. I finally showered last night, which killed my back but it felt so good to feel a little normal again. I definitely recommend getting a shower chair, sending my hubby to get one now ???? I still haven't had a bm and getting a little concerned about that. I'm so swollen and my right boob is still bigger than the left but hopefully that's just swelling. So ready to stand up straight and be healed. Going for my checkup tomorrow ???? (Not sure why the photos are upside down. I can't figure out how to rotate them ????)

1 week post

Decided to stop taking the Percocet on day 5, I was pretty sore but not really painful. I slept probably 23 hours straight afterwards. I finally got up this morning at 8 to get ready for my appointment at 1030. Finally managed to blow dry my hair and fixing to throw on some makeup and go. I'm still hunched over and my poor back may never be the same ???? Thank God for my hubby and mother, there's no way I could have gotten through this without them. My boobs never really hurt until today - I'm having some sharp pains and my nipples are so sore. Weird because my incision is under. Hopefully they are settling.
Dr. Gonce

Dr Gonce did my 1st BA 10 years ago, saline 390/360 ( for some reason I always thought I was 390/420). He just did my revision and tummy tuck yesterday. 615 silicone with pocket fix on right breast . Amazing doctor and nurses!