5'1 125lbs Sientra 285-305cc Textured Mod Plus Unders

Had my kids at 18 & 24 and they are now 14...

Had my kids at 18 & 24 and they are now 14 & 10. I went from high school pom girl body to mommy body 1 year after I graduated high school and I regret not allowing myself a chance to enjoy that body. Since having kids, I've always been so focused on my family. Split from from kids dad before my son turned 1 and I haven't been in a serious relationship since. Call me vain but I didn't look at myself in the mirror for years. Sure, I'm pretty but I've always hid behind my clothes. My kids are pretty big and doing great, I'm over the breakup but it took some time for me to accept single parent lifestyle and I'm just ready to live free again.

Size...

Saw my p.s last week. He originally recommended sientra smooth round but when I went back for my pre-op he switched to textured implants because he's afraid I'll bottom out too soon with the smooth round. I've read that textured attach to the muscle and pretty much stay where you put them. Ive gained some about 5-6 pounds since I originally saw him and I'm wondering if he'll go bigger or if I should ask for high profile. So many thoughts running thru my mind...20 days & counting.

Countdown!!!

I feel like Beyoncé in the count down video lol! I get all jittery thinking about how close I am.

Supply list

Guess I'll make a list of things in need to buy for after care.

Thoughts...

Seems like the more women who are taking pics and taking off their garments and dressings right after surgery are ending up with infections etc. I've also been seeing women with blisters & infections asking "what is this?!" Come on now ladies, stop the smoking and leave your newly operated on bodies alone...smh. To risky!!!

Final preop appointment done

Final preop done with 300 mL. Now on my way to get them on a cut from the health food store. It's getting real!!!!

Done!

All done. Really sore. I type a lot at work and I didn't realize that my pecs were so tight. Follow up tomorrow!

Trying to relax

Hey everyone. Recovery hasn't been bad. My doc said I had a lot of dense breast tissue that he took out and that kept me in surgery a little longer. Needless to say I needed a pain med as soon as I got home! Took a shower today. My family is the best considering I hate to be waited on and can be a mean grouch lol. I haven't been staying on a regular pain med schedule but I also don't like taking medication. Ice packs have been my bff. I usually feel good but every 5 hours or so I get super stiff if I'm not icing. Morning boob was serious about 3 am. So I got up, took my meds, ate some pancakes and watched tv. I noticed a blister and I hope it isn't serious but I'll call the ps tomorrow. I'm not to worried about appearance right now but my dr says he loves them lol. Guess I'll put my ice packs on and fall asleep.

Driving

Driving today. My pain stopped day 2 other than being stiff from too much movement. I can feel my poor muscles trying to stretch. No pain meds today.

Scary

Today would be the day I'm reading about cancer caused by textured breast implants and breast implant related Illness. Omg, seriously?

Sore & tight

Sleeping on my back has been so hard.

Back to the regular schedule

I'm back at work today. Thankful that I sit most of the day. I had a birthday party this weekend and boy was I swollen. Seems like day 8 some settling occurred and I actually slept they the night. The walk from the parking lot has me swollen but think I'll go home and ice at lunch.

Swelling

My left is more swollen than my right. I've read this is common but unexpected my right to be more swollen since it's my dominant side. I did use my left arm more in the beginning right after surgery and it has little red bruises in spots. I hope I didn't pop any stitches by over doing it.

Other than that

Other than the swelling I'm very happy with the way they're settling and currently sitting!!!

Nerves coming back

Nerves coming back. I've been experiencing the shooting zingers & burning sensation everyone talks about. My left is a little more swollen and higher than my right but hopefully that changes soon.

Pic

Looking at this pic has me worried but I'm still early in recovery so I won't stress. My left is still higher than my right. But you can't tell until I lay down. Nervous!!!

Standing

End of the day today. I hope they stay this size but def have some swelling. They look good when I'm standing and the separation is nice.

Standing

Before & After

Did a little comparison... looks like the natural curve of my right breast is different than my left. Still hoping my left drops.

3 weeks PO

3 weeks post opp today. Woke up this morning with my left arm above my head and now I'm so tight on my left side. Trying to make it thru the days & night w/out taking any pain meds. I'm not in pain but my muscles are still really tight. Im don't see how some of the ladies get so active after this procedure.

4 weeks

4 weeks post op today! Went w/o a bra for a little bit yesterday. I also noticed some dropping and getting a natural slope. I've had to go from the third row to the second or first clamp row on my post op bras & I can sleep on my side a little bit. Still swelling a bit but I'm happy.

1 month po thoughts

Maybe I was just a baby but man the last month has been a little hard. The constipation is real! Omg, I knew it was coming from reading reviews so I started taking less prescription meds, finished my arnica (didn't really notice a difference and stilled bruised) and began fiber and eating papaya enzymes before going back to work. I was so bloated like 5 months pregnant big lol. This week I've been feeling so good and my swelling was down so much the last few days that I bent all the way over to pick something up and the middle of my back popped so loud lol. Talk about stiff. I've been sleeping on my side for years and this back sleeping is not comfy. Made the mistake and tried to compress the girls in one of my bigger sports bras, my boobs have always been big (mostly skin after weight loss) but my back/band width is on the small side. The bra pulled everything in tighter so I wore it to work, BIG MISTAKE. I was sore for 2 days after. My house stays pretty clean so I haven't had to do too much cleaning & thank God for self sufficient kids lol. I go to work, pick my kids up, cook, shower and take a muscle relaxer. I don't see how women are so active right away. My chest swell up every day for 3 weeks. I'm still sore on my side as it looks like I got a full anchor incision but my scars are so fine and I was already a little meaty in my bra area that you can't even see the short end of my incision and I'm sure it'll fade. The last two days I didn't take any ibuprofen. I have a high standing desk at work so I'm always stretching and get tight around 2-3 in the afternoon. I've gained 10-12 pounds since October in holiday celebrations and slowing down from crossfit as I knew I would be down after surgery but I may work on this lower body starting next week if I get the all clear. I've tried not to obsess everyday about anything other than taking care of my incisions and not moving to fast to prevent swelling. Initially I was going for a mommy makeover but a little part of me thought that I wanted another kid but umm nah lol. Now that the swelling is down and some settling has taken place I hope they don't move too much more. Maybe round out in the lower pole with a little more drop & fluff. They are the perfect sexy like I like everything and I look better in my clothes even my office clothes! I'm glad I got textured with my lift because I would hate to get saggy from heavy smooth round implants soon after. So I'll work on this belly and when my sister gets healed from her mommy makeover surgery I'm scheduling my TT & liposculpture with my same dr next year. Thinking about a little skin tightening and Botox in the mean time though. Maybe some laser hair removal on my face and bikini area as well. In the mean time see the pics below!!!

Check up

Had my 1 month check up today and got a few stitches removed. I actually had a little feeling as well. My doc is happy and I'm ECSTATIC lol. Got the go ahead to workout & wear any bra I want. Still swollen and I have some dropping to do, other than that it feels good to be back to normal. I totally underestimated the recovery.