I'm 24 Years Old .. 1Year Old Son ! Size 36 DDD .. Hoping To Go Down To B or C! - Okatie, SC

Hello Everyone..I'm 23 & I'm Having My Surgery...

Hello Everyone..I'm 23 & I'm Having My Surgery Done In Hilton Head, SC With Dr. Brenden Smith. Since The Age Of 9 I've Been Dealing With Big Breast. Growing Up With Shoulder Pains & Constant Backaches Have Turned Me To Getting A Breast Reduction. Praying For Youth Breast That Are Average For My Age.

Insurance Approved!

So I've Been Waiting For A Couple Of Weeks.. To See If My Insurance Is Going To Approve Me For My Surgery & Thank God I've Been Approved.. I've Shed Soooo Many Tears Of Joy! I Can Finally See The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.. & Im More Excited! Surgery Is Scheduled For Sept 20 :( ! 7 Days Before My 24th Birthday.. But All Is Well.. I'll Have New Boobs As A Present & That's All I've Ever Wanted !!

What A Freaking Bummer!!

Hello Everyone

It's Been A While .. I've Been Down For A Few Weeks.. Due To Family Issues I Had To Push My Surgery Back Until Oct 18. I've Brought Everything That I Could Possibly Need For My Surgery.. From Sports Bras To Healing Cream.. I'm More Worried About My Healing Process Now Than I Was Before.. I'm Ready To Go In & Become Someone That I've Always Been But With Smaller Boobs !
Beaufort Plastic Surgeon

So Far Everything Has Been Great. The Receptionists Were Great & Full Of Energy! Dr. Smith Was Gentle & Very Educated.