Home Derma Roller for Stretch Marks, Getting Dramatic Results! - Ohio

I am SO HAPPY! After 4 children I thought my only...

I am SO HAPPY! After 4 children I thought my only hope for a somewhat normal stomach was a tummy tuck. While I don't expect derma rolling to erase my marks, it is doing a good job of fading them and firming the skin! Neither Dermarolling or a tummy tuck can erase all the falls, so I figured I would go with the cheaper and less invasive option. So happy I did! About my regimen:I have been using 2 sizes of the derma roller in addition to Rodan + Feilds redefine overnight serum ( contains Retin A and peptides) and twice a week coffee scrubs. I roll my stomach with a 0.225 roller every 2 days and apply the serum immediately following. I give myself a full 48 hours to heal from all redness and inflammation before rolling again. The purpose of the smaller roller is to allow all the good vitamins and peptides get as deep as possible as much as possible, as the skin closes the micro channels within 2 hours.Rolling "too much" or while still inflamed can cause collagen breakdown! Don't do it!Additionally I have been rolling every 4 weeks with a 1.0mm derma roller purchased from Youyaner. Very nice quality derma roller that comes with different sized heads. I chose this product because the needles were titanium and there are 540 needles to each head.About twice a week I have been using a homemade coffee scrub consisting of used coffee grounds and olive oil. So far my results have been pretty dramatic. My stomach is MUCH tighter and my skin is noticeably smoother. These are my results so far 4 weeks into my regimen. I will post another update in 1 month showing the weekly progress. I plan to add Rodan + Feilds overnight restorative cream on my recovery nights. The cream contains hyaluronic acid and vitamins A, C, & EThe coffee scrub is made with left over coffee grounds and about 2 TBSP of olive oil. I apply the scrub when I enter the shower in a circular motion. Leave it on for about 5 minutes and rinse it off.