38, 38DDD/36F Just Starting This Process - Ohio, OH

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 133 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had my first consultation yesterday and while...

I had my first consultation yesterday and while I've thought about a BR for years, finances have kept me from ever doing anything about it. I've just started getting serious about it after dealing with relentless neck and shoulder pain for a couple of years, hoping insurance will cover the cost. My consultation went well. The PS had some concern that after he took out the required amount per insurance I would be a small B (because I don't have a lot of volume) and that I would be disappointed. I think it sounds lovely because what I really want is to feel better but there is a part of me that would like some perkiness if I'm going to go through all the trouble of surgery. I have another consultation next week so it will be interesting to hear what somebody else has to say.

I had a consultation with Dr. Leedy and really appreciated his honesty and confidence in explaining what kind of results to expect. I had already scheduled a second consultation with another surgeon prior to this and that meeting only solidified my decision to go with Dr. Leedy. I looked into having a breast reduction due to pain in my neck and shoulders and years of being uncomfortable and I'm happy to say that this procedure has brought so much relief. The entire procedure with Dr. Leedy and his staff, along with the actual surgical experience at the hospital, went seamlessly. I'm thrilled with the results, had zero complications and healed very quickly. I can't recommend Dr. Leedy and his staff enough!