38 Want my Nice Body Back - Columbus, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've researched and wanted this for two yrs and...

I've researched and wanted this for two yrs and sacrificed a great deal..hope it was worth it. When explaining exactly my expectations it wasn't well received he tells me numerous times he will do what he can safely do and when he marked me off five mins prior to surgery he is drawing and saying when athletes are trying to shape their butts they go for an almond shape...I say I dont want almond I want bug and full like many pics I showed you...he says yes I recall and you have a lot of fat to transfer so we shouldn't have any issues getting a big butt...kinda unclear on whose on what page so now as swelling subsides I'm scared of Wht my outcome will be.

..wqnt my body back 38..

Ok so I am 5 wks out now and went yesterday for my perseved last Dr appt follow up..I had questions bcuz my flanks looked the same and my pooch/gut also so he explained it was swelling and I'll be swollen til January!! I read a bunch of places lipo can take months for swelling to disappear so I wasn't too shocked..I'm loving my waistline however my butt has shrunk almost to my b4 butt ???? so to say he will do what is safe ..well I know injecting a nice thick round butt is 100% safe but I Didnt get that and I'm told I still have swelling in my butt...so totally not what I want to hear but I look completely natural like I've never had any work at all done (nt Wht I'd hoped) and everyday almost I'm seeing a smaller waistline so that I'm happy with ..so now bk to making some money so I can go round two I have to have the butt I so desire which isn't ridiculously big its just a lil thick and a very pretty round shape I have pics ..still..of my goal. I want to add I so love Dr Preston he's excellent ..great bedside manners..listens to u..takes his time..and I gt Botox also yesterday and he is the only doc that did it with no pain to my face! I might add it was very affordable!

He is very thorough and been in practice for 26 yrs but when describing Wht my expectations was he kept saying I'll remove as much as I safely can (lipo) and put in as much as I can safely(butt) so now two days post op I'm noticing my butt is weird shaped ...hope its swelling. But the surgery center as a well as previous patients highly recommend Dr Preston.