30 Year Old, Momma of 4, AAA Cup :-), Wanting Under 300 Ccs - Ogden, UT

I've been wanting to fill out a bra nicely since...

I've been wanting to fill out a bra nicely since who knows when... then it finally happened after having my first sweet baby boy but sadly the inflated breasts (I've never been bigger than a B cup) disappeared when I finished breastfeeding and continued to look more and more sad after each of my babies was done nursing. I hate to focus too much on "worldly" things and know there are more important things in life, however, this has been something that has weighed on me for so long and that I've always felt insecure about. I never go out without a padded bra on or some kind of inserts. I would love to feel feminine and secure in my own skin. I've really wanted to have a fat transfer to move a little fluff from my bottom half to my breasts and went to a consultation for that a few years ago but I don't know a single person who has actually had it done, I didn't feel great about the doctor I consulted with and anyone I've mentioned it to has steered me away from going that route. I have since decided I really want implants and my husband, who has been against the whole thing in the past and has told me he loves me just the way I am (I know, lucky me!), is finally on board and being super supportive. I'm nervous about multiple things though (primarily caring for my 4 kids, including my 16 lb angel baby AND not being able to sleep on my stomach for a long time... That was the worst part for me with each of my pregnancies!). I've been analyzing sizes the past week and had my first breast augmentation consultation yesterday with Dr. Ralston. I am 5'4" 105 lbs and would love to be a nice full B cup or possibly a small C but no bigger than that. I like the look of 250 ccs best but because I will most likely go with silicone textured unders I'm leaning towards getting 275 cc implants. I have one more consultation on Monday then would like to make my decision.

More before photos

Here are some more before photos just to remind myself (when I'm painfully recovering) why I so badly wanted a BA. ?

Scheduled to get Sientra 285cc mod profile implants next week!

30 yrs old
105 lbs
4 young kids
Sientra 285cc mod profile implants coming soon! ?

Anyone with similar stats or implants, I'd love to see some photos! This site has been so helpful!

The new additions have arrived!

I've been very loopy on my meds. I'm not going to lie, it's been kind of fun, however, 7 hours later the reality of significant pain and a rough recovery is setting in. Any suggestions of the best way to sit, sleep, and recover in general? :-)
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

My first consultation was with Dr. Ralston. He and his assistant were great. They made me feel comfortable and were thorough about explaining possible complications. I've been told that many PSs encourage you to go bigger than you think you want to go but that wasn't the case. He was very supportive of my 275 cc request. After my consult with Dr. York Yates I knew there was no good reason to not schedule with him. He seems to be a perfectionist and is a great match for me. I'm so excited to become more proportionate and to feel feminine in my own skin. :-) Dr. Yates and his staff have been amazing so far! 4 Months Post-op update: I highly recommend Dr. Yates and his staff. They were fantastic and I am extremely happy with my results. :-)